37

(The lingerie Zendea bought incase I didn't describe it properly 😹🙈)

Zendea's P.O.V

Fire. That's what my body feels like right now, like it's on fire. I feel like my body is flaming out and it is utterly painful, twisting and turning I finally tear my eyes open and a scream erupts from my lips.

"Zendea, Zendea what's wrong?" Sebastian asks with panic , tears slide down my face as the pain grows.

"F-Fire." I whisper with a struggle, his eyes fill with sympathy as he looks at me. His palm gently rests on my cheek and when I feel his touch my mind goes wild , it's as if my hunger is awoken and his touch is the only thing that will satisfy me. I waste no time in pulling him to me to taste his lips and slowly the pain begins to become bearable. He puts himself in between my legs and begins to devour me, kissing every part of my body , moan after moan I give more of my body for him to devour.

"Zendea no, don't make rash decisions because of your heat. You might regret this tomorrow-"

"I want you." I plead looking into his eyes as he searches mine for any uncertainty, he won't find any. Because I'll never regret mating with this man.

Quickly taking off the hoodie I'm wearing and my sweatpants, he only leaves me with my bra and thong. He wastes no time in continuing his assault on my body , sucking and groping my flesh. I try to take off his hoodie and he helps me , sinking my nails into his skin I pull him to me so we're chest to chest. I grind my already wet core against the fabric of his sweatpants, feeling his manhood and he growls pushing me down.

"W-wait." I stutter. You can see him struggle to pull himself off my body but still , he does.

"Did I hurt you?" He asks sounding worried, I shake my head in response. Swinging my legs to the side of the bed I let my feet touch the cold wooden floor.

"C-Can you give me a minute?" I ask kneeling down to retrieve the Victoria Secrets paper bag.

"Kitten you do know that we don't have to if you're not ready right , I can wait." He says scratching the back of his head. Getting the bag I stand up right and his eyes land on it, confusion clouds his face and I blush kissing his cheek. When our skin makes contact sparks erupt throughout my body.

"You can but I can't." I whisper heading to the bathroom. I quickly take off my underwear and nervously put on my new lingerie set , I adjust the straps to perfection and open the tap, wetting my hands then running them through my new curls. I sprits my body with my lavender and vanilla body spray that Sebastian loves so much, then look at myself in the mirror. Releasing a shaky breath I finally exit the bathroom. The minute Sebastian hears my soft footsteps he turns around and the look in his eyes makes my stomach flip , they hold so much lust and adoration. He releases a soft growl as he watches me approach him.

"What are you wearing?" He asks through gritted teeth.

"N-New lingerie, you don't like it?" I stutter nervously.

"Zendea you look delicious, take it off." My heart flutters and I put my hands on his chest standing on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear.

"Rip it off of my body." I say with a lustful voice. He wastes no time and takes me into his arms , smashing our lips together. Wrapping my arms around his neck he squeezes my ass lifting my body and my legs wrap around his torso. My core makes contact with his hard member. I release a soft moan and he takes that as motivation to suck on my skin harder , with more hunger. He grinds into me , pushing me further into the wall and grazes my neck with his canines.

"Please Sebastian." I softly beg. He turns around and walks to the bed throwing me on it and making me release a gasp. Ripping off my lingerie, he throws it somewhere on the floor and I can't help but get even more aroused. Then he hovers over me as he takes in my naked body and I look away, blushing.