Chapter 13

Picture this, we were both butt naked
Banging on the bathroom floor

When I woke up this morning, I was kind of confused when I didn't see Harry asleep on his side of the bed

The past two mornings of this trip I have always been up way before him. I thought that it would become a normal occurrence, me waking up first.

But, morning number three, Harry is nowhere to be seen.

I'm a bit confused where he could have gone. That is until I see that he left me a note on the bedside table.

Gray,
Went for a run on the beach with Davis.
Be back soon, sleepy head. (:
-H

I don't know why this note he left has me smiling like an idiot and little flutters occuring my stomach, but it does. 

I have to admit, I'm really happy that Harry decided to come on this trip with me. Because I'm actually having a really good time with him.

Seeing him get so into charades last night made me get even more into the game.

I'm a very competitive person, so I knew that I would be very immersed in trying to win. But, somehow, he made me forget about the winning aspect for most of the time. I ended up just simply having fun.

I haven't let loose and had fun like that with my family in a long time.

I swear, my cheeks were hurting from laughing so hard when I saw my father try and act out Albert Einstein. Which, clearly, was another one of the ideas Harry wrote down to be put into the bowl to draw from.

While he is out on his run, I decide that I may as well take some time to get some work done.

Getting out of bed, I walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I have a tendency of moving a lot in my sleep. So bedhead is always an issue.

Once that is done, I find my work bag and decide to head out to the balcony off of our bedroom to set up for the time being. I take my laptop out and set it up on the little table there before taking a seat in one of the two chairs.

After being out there for a few minutes, the morning ocean breeze starts to make me feel pretty chilly. But I enjoy this fresh air and want to remain out here. So, I quickly step back through the sliding glass doors into the room to grab something to keep me warm.

I go to grab the comforter from the bed. But when I see Harry's purple 'come to the nerd side we have π' hoodie laying on the corner of the bed, I'm tempted to grab that instead.

I mean, it would be easier to work in that than keeping a blanket wrapped around me. And I'm way smaller than him, so it would be pretty big on me. Big hoodies are very comfortable.

I'm sure Harry won't mind me borrowing it. I can always wash it.

Going against the small part of me that was telling me to stick with the comforter, I grab the hoodie and put it on while I walk back outside.