Chapter 44

Harry and Gray's outfits for the wedding.

*****
This is part 1 of a 5 part update.
*****

Baby, I love you
I never want to let you go
The more I think about
The more I want to let you know

Baby, I love youI never want to let you goThe more I think aboutThe more I want to let you know

Grayson and the rest of the ladies left the house a while ago to go to the wedding venue. All the girls are getting ready there together. While they get ready, since it takes more time for them to do so, all of us guys are staying back at the beach house to pack all of our stuff up. We have to check out of the house soon and everyone is just planning on going back to their separate homes after the wedding.

I'm going to miss this place. But I'm trying to think positive about going back home.

I'm a worrier, though. So it's hard for me not to think up worst case scenario situations about when we do go back home.

I told Grayson that she doesn't have to worry about anything, that I would make sure I don't forget any of her stuff. I just finished packing both of our bags, actually, setting them on the bed now.

After doing so, I take a look around the room and then the rest of the house to double check and make sure that we aren't forgetting anything.

Walking back into our room for one last time, I head to the bathroom to finish getting dressed in my wedding attire.

Just as I finish putting on my muted green dress pants, I hear my phone starting to vibrate on the counter by the sink.

I furrow my brows, wondering who is calling me right now, as I flip over my phone to look at the screen.

My confusion soon vanishes and I find myself smiling when I see that my mum is facetiming me.

I instantly swipe my thumb across my screen to answer the call before I prop my phone up against the mirror so that she can see me. "Hey, mum!"

"Hey, bubs!" Her voice rings through the phone, providing me a familiar comforting feeling that only she can give me. "How's your day? I know the wedding is today, so I won't hold you up too long. Just wanted to check in."