Chapter 43

It's strange
But I don't need space from you
And every single thing you do
I like

It's strangeBut I don't need space from youAnd every single thing you doI like

The day is coming to an end and it's bittersweet. This trip has been amazing and so much has happened, part of me wishes that I could stay here with Harry forever. But reality is that tomorrow is Audrey and Davis' wedding and after that, we will be going back to reality.

This perfect bubble that Harry and I have been living in is hard to want to leave. But I am excited to get back to the normalcy of my everyday routine and work. It will also be fun to get to show Harry my place, what I like to do for fun around the city, and so much more.

I've always been a sucker for the mundane things in life and the idea of just existing with someone. So the idea of going back home and just simply going to the grocery with Harry sounds really exciting to me.

I hope that my intense work schedule and dedication to my company doesn't put a strain on our relationship.

This thing between us is so new and fresh. Also, we have gotten so used to not having responsibilities at this point. We have been getting to spend all this time together without distractions. It won't be like that when we return to the city.

So, yeah, it's bittersweet knowing that this trip is ending and that this is our last night here. I'm sad to leave, but excited to show Harry more aspects of my life.

Today has been a good day. We started off with a fantastic lazy morning in bed that took an unexpected turn for the better. Then, we built sandcastles with Edan. After that, the whole family rented a boat so we could cruise around the water for a bit. To close out the night, we had one last family dinner, followed by smores and sparklers by the fire.

The sun has set by now and Harry went upstairs a little bit ago to start getting ready for bed while I stayed downstairs a little longer to help clean up the kitchen from dinner.

But I didn't stay downstairs for long. I soon got an idea that I feel like will be a great way to end the trip.

With a giddy smile on my face, excited for what I have in mind, I quietly walk into the ensuite bathroom of Harry and I's bedroom on the third floor.

When I walk inside, I quickly notice how the air is already thicker and warmer because of the steam from the running shower. The mirrors are already fogged up and so is the glass walls of the shower.

Through the fogged up glass shower walls, I see a blurry Harry tilting his head underneath the stream of water to wet his hair.

My skin feels hot from not only the thick steamy air in the room, but also from watching Harry like this. It feels like one of those scenes in the movies where everything is slow motion and tacky sexy music is playing.

Forcing myself to get back on track, remembering the reason that I walked in here, I look away from the mesmerizing sight of Harry and quickly take my clothes off.