Chapter 23

You're a teaser, you turn 'em on
Leave 'em burning and then you're gone
Looking out for another
Anyone will do
You're in the mood for a dance
And when you get the chance
You are the dancing queen

You're a teaser, you turn 'em onLeave 'em burning and then you're goneLooking out for anotherAnyone will doYou're in the mood for a danceAnd when you get the chanceYou are the dancing queen

I haven't spent as much time away from Harry in the past week as I am now. And it feels weird. I don't like it.

I miss him.

Tonight is my sister's bachelorette party. And since I'm the maid of honor, I planned it all.

Audrey likes to have a good time. But she also likes simple things. So I just got her a 'bride to be' pin and we are going to a club about twenty minutes away from the beach house we are staying at.

The other bridesmaids are meeting us there and it should be a fun night.

Key word being, should be.

Currently, Davis is having his bachelor party and Harry is going with. The whole thing makes me nervous. I have gotten to know how Harry works, and he isn't necessarily a fan of crowds. So I really hope that Davis' best man didn't plan anything too crazy. I care about Harry and just hope that he is having a good, stress free, time.

I'm not planning on drinking much tonight. I will probably have the customary glass of wine or two.

Harry and I got drunk at that party last night and I'm not really in the mood to drink copious amounts of alcohol two nights in a row.

Audrey and I are being responsible and got a Lyft to drive us to the club regardless. I refuse to drive with even a lick of alcohol in my system. I've heard too many drunk driving horror stories, I wouldn't dare attempt to drive when I'm anything less than one hundred percent sober.

I'm sitting in the backseat of the Lyft right now, staring down at my phone and twiddling my thumbs, trying to decide if I should text Harry to check in on him or not.

"Who ya thinkin abouttttt?" Audrey sings out, causing me to turn to look at her seated next to me and give her my attention. "Harry?" She prods further with a teasing smile.

 "Harry?" She prods further with a teasing smile