Reunited Once Again

My eyes fluttered open upon feeling a light force trying to awake me. Which ended up being... Snowflake?

"Snowflake? We're here already..?" I questioned

He nodded his cute little fluffy face and then motioned over to Karl who was still sleeping. He was, as well, cuddling Snowflakes tail.

"Ohhh, you need help...." I mutter

I then stood and shook Karl lighting. It took a few minutes to do, but he ended up opening his eyes and stared at me.

"Oi! We're at Manberg, time to wake up" I said

He lets go of Snowflake and he sat up, stretching and yawning.

"W-well... I think you should follow me, I can take you and Snowflake to Schlatt" He says

"That would be much appreciated" I said with a smile

I made sure to grab my sword before we exited the carriage. And once we left it and I saw many massive and interesting buildings, others looking cool and a few looking rather... destroyed? I mean- there was only a few, but still.

The more I looked at the city around me, the more I come to realize how colorful it was. How it was... warm and inviting... but at the same time it feeling... wrong? It's a weird mix of it being so great and so bad at the same time... I don't remember the last time I've ever felt like that before...

As I walked with Karl, I noticed a few people walk around, noticing me and whispering to eachother about if they knew who I was. Others just flat out staring at me while me and Karl walked past, trying our best to ignore the stares.
Then I was taken to a building on top of a hill, which I assume Schlatt resided in.

Karl opens the door for me and I walked inside, him closing it behind him.

"Follow me, he should be upstairs..." He says

And I do as he said. We both walked up the stairs of the pretty much empty building and right then and there was a door. Karl proceeded to knock on it a few times.

"Come on in already" Another male voice shouted, sounding pretty groggily

Karl opened the door and we both walked into the room. My eyes latching onto the two males in the room. 
One of them having black hair while wearing a black suit with a blue tie and a beanie on his head.
And the other one with dark brown hair, a pair of ram horns sticking from out of his head while he work a black suit paired with a red tie.

"Karl? What the fuck do you want?" Schlatt questioned

"Uhhh- I just... uhmm..." Karl trailed off, at lost for words

Then, Schlatt's eyes wandered to me.

"...wait..." He muttered out

He then began to slowly walk up to me, each step he made echoed throughout the room. That was until he stopped right in front of me and leaned down to meet my eye level.

"...Is... Is that you Y/N..?" He questioned

I smirked "Took you long enough to notice you dipshit"

He then suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Oh my GOD! It is SO good to see you again! You have no fucking idea" He exclaimed, pretty happy

I awkwardly hugged him back.

Yep, still the same big brother.

"Schlatt? Who the fuck is that?" I heard the black haired male ask

"Shut the fuck up Quackity. I'm trying to enjoy the moment" Schlatt hisses back

"Maybe if I could actually breathe then I might be able to enjoy it too..." I murmured