The Revolution (Part 2)

I walked over to a nearby body of water and placed Schlatt down near it. I soon turned my head to look at myself in the waters reflective surface.

I had quite a bit of blood on me. My eyes seemed pretty blank and dull as well.

"Oh well..." I muttered out with a smile on my face

I sat down by the water and proceeded to clean my blade. It gets annoying whenever I have to clean this sword, because it's sharpness almost cuts through my skin every time.

I then turned over to look at my brother.

"I should probably do something for you as well... Something more fancier than Snowflakes..." I muttered out, looking at my brother's corpse with a small sad smile

"That was... really something you pulled back there..." I heard an all familiar monotone voice say

"It had to be done by someone, Sir Blade" I muttered, turning around to meet his gaze

"You went a little crazy in there. You just needed to stab him once, not a few hundred times..." He says, looking down at Schlatt's body

"I know..." I said, turning back to my sword and managing to clean off most of the blood from my blade "But I think Schlatt would of wanted it to be me to kill him. Family and all..."

It was silence between the two of us, until Technoblade decides to mention something.

"They're doing a speech on the podium. You should come over and listen" He says

"I will soon, I just need to move Schlatt to a better area..." I mutter

He nods in understanding and leaves me alone with Schlatt. After I cleaned up my sword pretty decently, I tied it to my side once again and picked up Schlatt once again.
I then walk to a semi-destroyed building and entered it, leaving his body in it for the mean time.

I then walked to the Manberg podium, Tommy just left the podium and Tubbo went up and was now giving a speech out to everyone.

I didn't listen to the speech that much, but apparently Tubbo was going to be the new president.

I thought nothing much of it, but upon hearing the news, Technoblade didn't seem so happy. I mean- he explained to me before about how he's an anarchist. So- it makes sense.

A little while after though, things seemed peaceful and nice. Until Technoblade gave me a little indication that shits about to go down.

Just then Technoblade got out his crossbow and shot Tubbo to make him fall to the ground. Everyone was freaking out because apparently they saw someone come into the area and also because of what just happen in front of them.
Techno makes his way over to Tubbo and points his crossbow to the kid.

"ALRIGHT- LISTEN HERE. YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME!" Techno shouts

"I DID NOT SPEND WEEKS PLANNING THIS REVOLUTION- GIVING YOU GUYS GEAR- FOR YOU GUYS TO GO IN AND REPLACE ONE TYRANT WITH ANOTHER!!"

"Don't you see what's happening here?? Don't you see history repeating itself?? Did you think Schlatt was causing your problems? No! It was government! Power corrupts!"

"What are you saying??" Fundy exclaimed

"I'm saying, we need to have no government!" He states

And then- another fight breaks out. People were going against eachother once more. All I did was sit back and watch the violence happen.
At this point, I could care less about the bloodshed that was happening.

I lost two people who meant the most to me, sure, I did kill one of them, but it was the only right thing to do.

But sooner or later, everyone stopped fighting and questioned where Wilbur went.