For What's Right And For What's Wrong

It was Quackity.

That's who I saw when I turned around.
Why did it have to be Quackity out of all people to have found me?

"What the hell are you doing here Y/N?" Quackity asked

"I'm here for what's rightfully mine, Quackity. I'm here to save my friends" I tell him

"...Wait- You were the one who got Technoblade out!?!!?" Quackity exclaimed

"And what if I was the one, Quackity?" I asked "What are you going to do about it?"

"Wha-- Why Y/N?? Why did you set that criminal free??!?" Quackity shouted

"Criminal..? Criminal?" I questioned "He was doing justice Quackity"

"Justice? Are you fucking kidding me Y/N??!?" Quackity spat "Are you seriously defending a fucking criminal??"

"ARE YOU EVEN HEARING YOURSELF QUACKITY??" I shouted at him, letting go of Remi's reigns and striding up to him "HE WAS DOING WHAT WAS RIGHT!"

"Right?? What was right about destroying our country?!!?!?" Quackity yelled back

With anger bursting through my body, I then proceed gripped both of my hands at the collar of Quackity's slightly revealed tracksuit beneath his netherite armor.

"HE DESTROYED L'MANBERG BECAUSE THE CORE PROBLEM WAS WITH THE GOVERNMENT!!" I shouted at him "He fought along side you all... He helped you take down my brother and in the end you all replaced that dictator with another evil one!!??!?"

"Evil?? EVIL?? We're the good guys!!" Quackity stated

"YOU GUYS PUT PHILZA UNDER HOUSE ARREST!! YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO PUBLICLY EXCICUTE TECHNO!! And most of all..." Soon enough, my vision began to blur, and my face began to get hot. "...you guys threatened to kill innocent pets in order to get what you want... Quackity- DOES THAT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING THE GOOD GUYS WOULD DO!???!?"

My breathing was uneven, all I did was yell... But I felt like I just ran a marathon...

Quackity was silent. He didn't say anything to me. He just stared at me, completely terrified.

"..you used Technoblade in order to get yourselves into power. You all fucking used him.... You all knew he was going into retirement from violent acts and yet you still decided to fucking hunt him down like he was just some wild animal...!!! AREN'T YOU ASHAMED ONE BIT??!!?" I growled, glaring daggers into his very soul

"....You.. You don't understand Y/N. You don't understand what we're trying to build here..." Quackity states, regaining the ability to speak "He's on the hitlist Y/N. I could care less about what he did. All I care about, is power. We're building a country here. And we need him out of the way in order to do it. And, Y/N, no matter what... No matter how long it takes... I'm going to fucking kill Techno"

At those last words that escaped his lips, I kicked him over and he fell onto the ground.
"You actually make me fucking sick to my stomach Quackity"

I then took out my sword from it's holster and got a firm grip on it's handle.

"...Y/N? Are we really going to do this now?" Quackity questioned, taking a stand and taking out his diamond axe "Am I really going to have to fight you??"

"...I'll never let you hurt Techno ever. You hear me...!!" I exclaimed

And with that, I launched myself at Quackity, slashing my sword down. He ended up barely blocking my attack with his axe and with the sudden impact, it pushed him back a bit.
I then proceed to grab his wrist that was holding the axe and twisted it back, causing him to falter with the axe a bit. This gave me the opportunity to kick his knee back, which forced him to fall onto his ass. I was about to cut him with my sword, but he managed to get a final kick on me, it hurt quite a bit, but not enough to stop me.
I placed my feet down on his hands, apply just enough force so that he couldn't move to attack. He grunts at the sudden pressure and attempts to get me off, trying to use his legs to move me in any way, but it didn't work.
With my sword in hand, I pointed it to his face and slid the blade against his cheek lightly.
Then, when I saw the crimson begin to slowly leak out, I stepped off Quackity and walked towards Remi.

"Y-You're just going to walk away??" Quackity shouted "You just put a scratch on me and that's that??"

"Even with a small scratch my sword is incredibly deadly. So, I suggest you make your way back to L'manberg while you still can, because if a few moments from now... You'll be unable to move for a week" I state coldly

Grabbing Remi's reigns, I tug on them once more and we proceeded to make out way out of the tunnel.

Once we got out, Remi gave me a look of displeasure, not pleased with what I did to Quackity.

"Look... I'm sorry you had to see that... I don't like doing that... But, he... he just made me so frustrated..!" I said

I then hoisted myself up onto Remi.
"How about we just get going? Philza and Techno should be at the cabin by now... So we should hurry before they start getting worried"

With that, we began to move. We rode through the night.

I still felt a little heated because of Quackity. And now, all I want to do is blow off the steam... That, and all I want to do is see that Philza and Techno are back at the Tundra, safe and sound...

...

..

.

...And after so long of riding to the Tundra, we arrived. We arrived at the cabin, and I see that Carl made it back. So Techno must be here...

I smiled, putting Remi back into the paddock and making my way into the cabin at a fast pace.

Once I swung the doors open, I saw Philza sitting on one of the stools while Techno paced the room... while Tommy, Ranboo and Ghostbur were just leaned up against the wall.

Why are there more people here then I intended?

Ghostbur was the first to notice, and he flashed me a big smile.
"Y/N! Welcome back home!!"

Then, all of their eyes turned to face me, Philza and Techno seemed to be revealed, Techno quickly making his way over to me.

"Y/N..! You made it back..!" He says, then proceeding to check over my body "Did you get hurt? are you wounded? We have some more health potions downstairs if you need some"

"I'm.. I'm fine Techno" I giggled "I had a little run in with Quackity, but I handled it pretty well!"

I was so happy to see them both okay.

Then, suddenly, I was pulled into an embrace by none other than Techno.
He must of been really worried about me...

I then hugged him back, hiding my widening smile by leaning into his chest.

"Hey, didn't know you were a simp" I heard Tommy say

Techno quickly let go of me and walked over to Tommy.
"And I didn't know I was welcoming any more house guests"

"Am I a welcomed house guest?" Ghostbur asked

"Am I too?" Ranboo asked

"Wha-? You know what? Whatever, fine. You're all welcomed. Who cares?" Techno shrugs it off

I was okay with everyone here, but I was still a little distant when it came to Ranboo. He was apart of the Butcher Army, and I still didn't really know what he was doing here... But he didn't seem to pose a threat...

Now, with us all here in the little cabin in the Tundra, Techno was now going to finish what he had started at the beginning of the night.

Make dinner.

We all ended up feasting on the pretty delicious food Techno prepared, Ghostbur and Philza helping out too.

And though it wasn't much, it made my stomach feel ever so full... And more importantly, it made me feel happy.
Oddly enough, it made me happy...
Just everyone sitting here in peace, chatting away and laughing, smiling, joking like nothing of what happen just a while ago ever happened.

Everything... Just seemed...

Right...