Choices

We all followed him, seeing that there were walls of item frames with the names of things that I think people own....

The axe of peace?

Yeah... I think I've heard of that before.

"I have a spot for everything. I'm going to collect everything" Dream stated

Ah- so... A hallway full of items to control people with. To do his bidding...

I see.

There were lists of items and pets... And- when we got to the end of the hall...

My god-

They had a cage for Skeppy....

Luckily- he wasn't in it... yet-

...And there was another cage across from it named 'beloved'

"Who's the other cage for?" I asked Dream, pointing out the 'beloved' cage

He turns his head to eye the cage, pondering for a moment before finally replying.

"...That's for someone important to Techno" Dream says

Beloved? Who and what's beloved to Techno for them to be in a cage??

Who is beloved to Techno in that way??

And why the name-- or-- nickname-- beloved?

Tubbo eyed up the cage.
"Beloved? When did Techno ever have---?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Dream?" Tommy said in disbelief "You are a terrible man!"

Then, Tommy turns to the pens at the very end of the room... his face seemed to drain of color for a moment. I eyed the pens too.

A cow was there with the nametag 'Henry'. A sheep with the name tag 'Friend'. An empty pen for Carl-- Techno's horse. And an empty pen for Remi-- my horse.

"You're a fucking psycho man" Tommy scoffed at Dream

"I'm not a psycho!" Dream says

"Really? You're really saying that? After all you've done?" I glared slightly at him, raising an eyebrow

"Ha-- You're one to talk, you killed Schlatt" Dream chuckled, turning away from all of us

...I would love to send this blade through the back of his neck right about now...

"Everything I do is deliberate" Dream says "I need control."

"Why- why though? This isn't fair..!!" Tommy exclaimed

"It's- It's not fair! You're right! That's because it's my server-- the Dream SMP! What do you mean-- fair??!" Dream shouted back at the teen

After taking a deep breath to calm himself, Dream spoke again.

"But- listen. Tommy. I need you. I need you to continue bringing attachment. Because, without you... No one was really attached to things. Then you came along-- brought friendship and- and countries... Things that people can be attached to. You're the key to unlock the full potential of- of the server"

He then began to pace around the room.

"Well- I mean... There's always the other plan if you don't want to take part in it. But-- that means I'll have to kill you... maybe even kill Tubbo... But if you don't want that. Then I'll put you into the prison I constructed. One you cannot escape from... One with stacks and stacks of obsidian, elder guardians, a prison you'll be stuck in for... possibly the rest of your days...."