Worry

{Techno's POV}
(Flashback: Before Y/N left)

I headed upstairs with Philza to put some items we took away and back in their places. Armor, tools, weapons, potions... pretty much everything we took on our journey to Manburg.

Nothing was being said, everything was fairly quiet... That was until Philza spoke up.

"...Do you think we'll find anything?" Phil asked me "We've been searching for a few days now"

"Ehh, who knows?" I replied "Maybe we will, maybe we won't"

I don't think we'll be able to find anything on that sword any time soon. But there's no harm in trying.

"And... hey. Techno." Philza mutters "...Why weren't you okay with the idea of Y/N being apart of The Syndicate?"

The question caught me a little off guard. I wasn't really expecting him to ask me this question... Especially right now out of all times. I thought he'd ask at a later date at least.

My eyes trailed over to look at Philza, who still seemed to be putting his stuff away.

I then attempted to explain to him in the best way I can.
"Someone like her... she-- she doesn't need to experience things like bloodshed or murder.... or death--- It's--... look. All I'm trying to say is--- She shouldn't have to go through life as she is now."

"You shouldn't shelter her, Techno." Phil says turning his head to look back at me, an uncanny expression plastered onto his face

"...It might sound that way, but I'm not trying to" I respond

"You're literally wanting her to stay at home, always be escorted by me or you whenever she wants to go out... And on rare occasions you don't want her to leave YOUR bed" Philza stated

I blankly stared at Phil.
".....Okay. That sounds bad"

"I'm just saying Techno, you seem like quite the 'protective father' or 'protective brother' stereotype..."Look-- I get it, you're worried about her and all... But you need to accept that Y/N can't be sheltered from every bad thing in the world" Philza avers

After saying that, Phil turned to me. His face previously had an uncanny look to it, but now it had shifted to something a little more calm yet joyous.

"It's clear as day that you care about her, it's a nice sight to see." Phil begins to say "...It's especially nice to see you that way with a girl out of all people"

LMAOOO Techno is such a SIMP for Y/N

Techno SIMP

Y/N X Technoblade Official

Wingman Philza

                                      Big SIMP Techno

                   SIMPBLADE

Y/N Protect               

Y/N and Techno arson date any1?                                                                              

...The voices today are a little more weirder.

I rolled my eyes.
"Okayyyy. Kinda weirddd"

"Oh-- pft-. I'm being serious, Techno." Philza grinned "You are about her more than others.... Possibly even more than me"