The Destruction Of Manburg

Screams, cries, agony, bloodshed... That's all there was.

Since we caught them all off guard, they didn't really prepare all that well...

Because of this, we were able to fight them with a clear advantage.

All we had to do was stall. All we had to do was wait until Dream was finished setting up the TNT. All we had to do was wait.

Philza and Techno went all out with the fight, slashing and shooting anyone and everyone they saw... 
I joined in of course, but I used a different weapon and not my normal sword... Since, killing them with something completely a one shot is quite unfair. And I'd at least want to make it fair enough for everyone... 

So, I used the netherite pickaxe Philza gave to me.

Pretty handy if I do say so myself.

All the people I once called 'friends', I was now hunting down in attempt to injure them... Or kill if it ever came to that last resort.

The fight goes on for quite a while, but then... A noise and light caught me a little off guard.

When I went to go and look, I noticed red and black fireworks explode into the sky.

The signal.

Philza seemed to notice it too.... And as a result, we began to find a safe place away from the others to set up the withers.

We than began to spawn them in.

One wither...
Two withers...
Three withers...
Four...
Five withers...
Six withers...
Seven withers...
..and more!

"Wow...! Who knew summoning multiple withers could be this fun..!" I laughed, spawning in another one and pearling away with Philza

"Ha! I know right??" Philza laughs too "And there's more where that came from too..!!"

We continued to fight and spawn in the sky beasts, everyone was screaming and they were over all panicked.

And- they got more and more panicked when Dream was finally done with the TNT.

It startled me a little, mainly because it was constantly producing TNT, making it rain TNT from the sky as if it were actual deadly rain drops.

The sight was... Amazing to behold, I won't lie. It was really amazing to see with my own two eyes.

But, it was cut short by a presence behind me. I got out my shield and steadily held it to protect myself from whatever was about to attack me.

And... When I saw Tommy there. I was a little surprised.

He looked absolutely wounded, dirt, little pieces of rubble and dust were over him and his armor, fresh and dried blood too.

...yet he still was moving.

...He still was fighting for his nation.
The one that betrayed him...

"Y/N. Y/N please..! You have to stop this! You have to stop Technoblade and Philza..! You're the only one who can do it..!" Tommy pleads

I stare at him for a few moments, seeing his expression. He looked lost, troubled, panicky and even.... awfully scared.
He was desperate for my help to save what's left of Manburg.

But even though he's genuine and somewhat has a point... I didn't care about anything he had to say.

With enough time and patience, I managed to sweep one of my legs behind him, allowing Tommy's knees to buckle beneath him, causing him to fall down in front of me.