The Pig With A Mask

"Heyyyy Schlatt!"
"Hey Schlatt" 

"Heyyyy!! It's party timee!" Schlatt announced

Cheers were erupted around us by the only two people here. Quackity ended up leaving me and Schlatt for a little while, and Schlatt wanted to show me around the festival and around Manberg because I was still new here.

Right now, me and Schlatt were infront of two people.
One of them was a teenage boy with brown hair and blue eyes, wearing a black suit with a green tie.
And the other one was a female with shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes wearing some overalls.

"O-oh...! Uhm.. Hello! I don't think I've seen you here before..." The female said

"Yeah! Heyyy! Nice to meet you guys. I'm Y/N" I say

"Ohh? really? well, welcome!" the boy says

"Haha, yeahhh. You two better be nice to her" Schlatt says

"Why? Is she your girlfriend or something?" The boy asked, clueless

I ended up choking on air while Schlatt begins to shout at the boy.

"No!! EWWWW! GROSS!! She's my sister dude" He yells

"Sister?!" the two individuals exclaim at the same time

"O-oh my god.... I am so sorry!" the boy apologizes

"Yeah, you better be sorry!" Schlatt groans in annoyance

There was still a long time before the festival officially started, so the boy, who I ended up finding out was named Tubbo offered to show me and Schlatt around.

I had to admit, even though I wasn't easily impressed, it was surprising to me to see my brother actually do a good job on leading things.

With his personality, I'd expect no one to take his crap. I'd expect him to be overthrown already. But he's still running a nation.

Even though I can see through a lot of Schlatt's citizen's lies. I was still pretty impressed that he managed pretty well.

Why is Tubbo acting so odd? Because he was a traitor.
With Tubbo's adorable personality and his careless actions, it's obvious to tell what's the truth and what's a lie. Though this is only speculation built on what I've seen so far.

Just like Snowflake, I can read people very well. 

I wonder if Schlatt knows? Even if he didn't know... He'll find out eventually. He's a smart man after all.

And after the little tour of Manberg the festival finally and officially started. Quackity gathered everyone to where the Manberg podium was in the center of town- basically.

Once everyone arrived, Schlatt told me to stand beside his throne, I agreed and done so.
Things started to settle down after Schlatt finally decided to get up and walk to the microphone.

He taps it a few times, making sure it's working before he begins to speak.

"Uhhh, okay, alright! WELCOME EVERYBODY! TO THE FESTIVAL OF MANBERG!!" Schlatt announced

Cheers erupted in the crowd.
A lot of them being fake and false cheers, but none the less, cheers.

"I've invited all citizens of Manberg, and a few close friends of mine.... I'd actually like to introduce someone to you all, if you all don't mind..." Schlatt says, turning to look over to me with a grin

"Y/N, why don't you go closer to the edge so everyone can see you better?" Schlatt says

"Certainly" I reply