Demise

"...What?" 

"Are you against the idea?" He questioned

I stayed silent. I was slightly shocked at what he just said. Did... Is... was he planning this since the beginning..?

"Y/N. Your brother was elected and won this election due to a joined vote. Him and Quackity joined their votes and won, allowing Schlatt to be the official president while Quackity was co-prez" Techno says "Tommy and Wilbur, the ones Schlatt exiled. Made a nation a little ways from here called Pogtopia, the nation that are trying to take back Manberg for themselves. The lot of us joined Pogtopia to overthrown Schlatt from power. Quackity, the Ex-Co-President left and joined Pogtopia to help us overthrow Schlatt"

"...I'm aware" I muttered out

"Then be aware of how corrupt the government is Y/N. All the problems you've seen, is by government! Not just your brother, but everyone who wants power is the problem" Techno states

"...What are you Technoblade. What's your goal in mind from this? What's your goal for the war?" I asked

"To overthrow the government. To be in a world free from power" He replies

"So... You're an anarchist?" I asked

"Yes I'm an anarchist" He says "Y/N, do you care about being in power?"

"...No?" I replied

"Do you care about Manberg?" He asked

"....No...." I muttered

"Then help me destroy Manberg" He says

I wasn't sure about it. Not at all. After all, this is the nation everyone is fighting for. Whether their fighting for power, for freedom or for it's demise. People still want Manberg at the end of the day.

"...What's your plan?" I asked

"You'll know when the time comes. Just be ready and by my side if you're open to the idea" He says, smirking

He then turns away, walking away and leaving me in place.

So this is how Technoblade is. Someone who just wants to overthrow power in order to allow freedom to enter and grace the lands.

And- when the time comes..?
Will the time come during the war..? I'd assume so...

I looked down at my side to eye up my sword.
I never thought I'd end up using this thing... At least not in such a short amount of time.

But as I finally looked down, I just noticed something.

Snowflake wasn't with me.

"Snowflake..!" I called out, looking around in panic

He shouldn't be that far, right..?
wait- he should be back in Manberg. That's the last time I saw him. He would of been all over Dream if he did follow me into the forest. So he has to be back at Manberg..!

I then turned around and dashed back to Manberg.

It was quite a run, I didn't even notice how deep in the forest I was, but when I saw the tall buildings and structures, I knew I was in the right place.
I ran up to my carriage, Remi still standing there. I went and opened the carriage to get a better view of the inside... But Snowflake wasn't there.

I closed the door and made my way up to Remi.

"H-have you seen Snowflake around?" I asked

Remi turned their head up in the direction of where the White House once stood.
I smiled and thanked Remi before I continued sprinting to the area.