Just The Two Of Us

Despite the throbbing pain going throughout my head and body, I still managed to get my eyes to open up. 

Right now my vision was a little blurry, but I could tell that I was staring up at the wooden ceiling above... the suns faint lighting entered my vision through the little spaces between the boarded windows. 

When I went to look around the room to see where I was, my eyes widen at a surprising sight.
I caught the sight of Techno, who was sat beside me in a chair, a little book in hand from reading.... and for the first time...

I saw his face...

His usual pink pig mask was gone and set aside on the dresser besides him, along with his golden crown...

His face's structure was pretty defined, almost chiseled if you will.... His usual long pink hair was there, but instead of it being tied in a plat, it was flowing out. Some strands of it were dangled over his face, almost covering his beautiful and captivating charcoal black eyes.

Wow... No wonder they call him the blood god...
With a face like that... and not to mention that figure.... Who wouldn't say that he looked absolutely godly?

"...Techno?" I said his name, almost in a whisper

His eyes glanced over at me and they widened just as fast.
He places his book down on the dresser besides him and turns to face me.

"Are... Are you feeling okay?" He questioned, a concerned expression plastered on his face slightly

"There's a slight throbbing in my head... But it's nothing too bad, I promise" I replied as I managed a weak smile to appear on my lips as Techno stared down at me

He lets out a sigh before grabbing something from the dresser, which was later revealed to be a glass of water.
I glanced at the cup a little curiously, but then saw how he was holding it out towards me.

Getting his intentions, I sat up from the bed I laid on and took the cup, chugging down the water in an instant.
I coughed a bit because of how quickly I drank, earning a small chuckle from Techno before he took the cup away from me.

"...Seriously, you should of been more careful. You're just lucky you didn't split your head open" He muttered

"Even if I did split my head open... I'm sure you'd take care of me just as well" I chuckled

Techno's eyes widen slightly at my comment.
When I realized what I just said, I tried to re-word my meaning.

"...Since- well.... You're the Blood God... You know how to treat your own wounds...." I muttered afterwards

"O-oh..." He murmured, looking away from me like always

But while he looked away, I continued to stare at him. Probably just out of habit at this point....
His pink hair looks so fluffy....And his eyes seemed so gentle and concerned when his attention was on me just a few moments ago...

I want to see more of his face...

"This... Is the first time I'm seeing you without that pig mask on... As well as with your hair out like that.... The look suits you..." I say, complimenting him a bit

But even with my words- he didn't reply.

Techno- I get you have some type of social anxiety, but still... At least reply with a hum or something.

"....Hey, so...where's Philza?" I asked

"He... He went to get some of my special mobs back at the old base to transfer over here... He'll be gone for a little while" Techno mentions