A Blood Bath Of A Festival

Nothing too much happen after we got back. The other citizens were just at the boxing ring, fighting and what not. Technoblade even did a few rounds, I watched in awe as he would beat up people and win round after round with ease.

Every swift movement he made allowed his hair and cape to flow in the air smoothly. Every attack on the opponient was packed with power and speed.

Though, with this lovely sight made me began to think more...
I was thinking about Techno.

Nothing like romantic feelings- But I have just been thinking about him in the sense of who he was. Who he is. What he is.

He seems like the strong silent type around new people.
He has a slightly big ego to talk and flaunt about himself when he gets the opportunity.
He also is an excellent fighter, which I don't see often where I'm from.
And not to mention, he wears a damn mask to hide his face? And not to mention it's a pig mask!!

I wonder if I'll be able to have the opportunity to talk with him more...

As the festival continued, everything was normal! Complete and ignorant bliss all around! Cheers, laughs and smiles. Everything went completely fine.

We all then were told to gather over near the podium so that we could officially get this party 'started'. Tubbo, who just showed back up out of no where was apparently doing a speech. While he was doing his speech, me, Schlatt and Quackity were all up on the podium with him. 

It seemed like a nice speech, some metaphors were thrown in and it sounded slightly genuine.
But I could also hear the slight sadness in his voice.
He was trying to be optimistic while reading, but he still seemed sad.

He must really hate being here around my brother...

Though, everything was fine! Everything really was until... Tubbo's speech ended.

After Tubbo said his speech, Schlatt handed a some concrete powder to Quackity and they started to trap Tubbo in some sort of cage after water was spilt onto the powder, turning it to hard concrete.

Tubbo was confused, slightly scared about what was happening. After all- he's being trapped without any armor or tools to help him get out, so he's just stuck there.

"S-Schlatt...?" Tubbo asked, completely confused

"Haha..!!! Tell him pez!! Tell him!!" Quackity cheers

"S-schlatt, schlatt... what..?" Tubbo sounded lost, sad, clearly scared

"Tubbo, Tubbo. It really sucks for me to say this right here in front of everybody- its kinda awkward" Schlatt says

"S-schlatt??" Tubbo asked

"Tubbo. I know what you've been up to..." Schlatt says

Oh, so he does know.

"W-what?? S-schlatt, I don't know what you're talking about" Tubbo stammered

"Oh, nono... I think you know what I'm talking about here Tubbo. We exiled those... tyrants! Out of this great nation. And you're here, helping them out! Well, listen here Tubbo. If you didn't know already... Treason, isn't a really respectable thing here... And really- It all starts to become a whole lot more obvious!" Schlatt says

Schlatt then turns to Y/N.

"You knew this was coming too, right Y/N?" He asked me, his tone going slightly deeper

"It did seem to be quite obvious. Tubbo, a little advice for next time... Try and be a lot less obvious. You literally have been giving yourself away for quite a while..." I simply put it