A Small Cabin In The Tundra

"Oh... wow..." I muttered out

I stared at the winter cabin, standing tall as it looked down on me.
Though it wasn't a very big cabin, it still had it's height to allow it to stand it's ground. It seems to have a really roomy and cozy feel to it, but it did have a slight bit of intimidation lingering around it for some reason.

"Impressed with my amazing building skills?" Techno questioned

"I mean- it really does look great..! You did an amazing job" I praised

He tilts his head away to face another direction, looking out towards the rest of the Tundra in the distance. Seeing this, I didn't expect him to reply to me any further. I decided to just move and go inside of the cabin. Walking up the stairs, I eyed up the already closed wooden front door awaiting to be opened for the first time in a while. After I managed to grasp the door knob, I turned it and opening it, walking inside. And as soon as I entered, I straight away I got that feeling of warmth that I still wasn't all that use to.

It was almost odd how warm it was... The small fireplace in the corner of the room was the cause for all this warmth. But all this warmth coming from such a small fire place? It's really quite bizarre... but when it comes to things in this area.... What isn't bizarre?
But now that I think about it, I guess it's to be expected a fire so small would be going in a cabin like this...since we are in the Tundra with only snow and ice to be seen for miles.

"Wow, you really outdid yourself Techno" Philza says

Philza walked besides me and placed down a few bags of stuff he hand in his hands, turning to me and offering to take the items in my hands, which I handed over. And he placed it down straight away.

"It's really nothing much though" Techno replied

"Yeah, but still. It's better than anything I could ever do" I said

"You doubt yourself that much?" Philza questioned

"I mean- all I do it write. I've never picked up any other tools in my life other than my quill and my sword. And I can't even use either of them correctly yet" I chuckled out

"I'd say you know how to use both of them pretty decently..." Techno says

"..Hmmm? What gives you that idea?" I asked him

Techno opened his mouth, but no words came out. He looked like he was going to say something, but the words were caught in his throat. He looks away from me once more before finally replying.

"Just observation" He replied

I raised an eyebrow at his reply.

Observation? Is that really all it takes?

I don't think simple observation would allow him to come to that conclusion.

Actually...I don't think he's ever seen me write anything before.... 
...or at least... that I know of.

"Hey, how about you two get to setting things up in here, I'll bring the rest of the stuff in..!" Philza says, turning to walk away

"Ay! We can help out too y'know--- and he's gone" I say, watching Philza straight up leave the cabin to get the other stuff, regardless of my suggestion that was just offered

Welp- if he can't carry all that and gets swore hands and arms.... Not our problem--

We both just stood around the cozy little cabin, neither of us uttering a word. The roaring fires flames danced in the slight draft of wind that entered. Crackling fire wood was the only familiar sound.