The Savior Of Two Lights

I felt panicked, I felt incredibly worried. Knowing the people around here now, they won't do something as peaceful as lock him up in a cell for the rest of his days... They'll full on murder him.

Bloodshed is horrible. I hate seeing blood... Those bad and faint memories of that crimson liquid....
It brings back bad memories.

But if I have to shed blood in order to save the people I care about, then I will.

Just like what I did for my brother.

And just like now.

We finally found ourselves at L'manberg, I hopped off Carl with Ghostbur and I rushed over in a direction.
It was random, but my heart was telling me I was going the right way...

And, not so long after that, I got to where I was able to look down on the apparent 'trial grounds'. I saw Ranboo and Fundy in the audience, Quackity and Tubbo were on the stage... and then Techno was there... Trapped in a cage.

They were going to kill him for sure. That's definitely it.

Then, I saw a figure move from the corner of my eyes and I saw Philza. He was in his house and... he seemed distraught about what's happening down below.

I threw a pearl over and it successfully went through his window before it landed directly in the middle of his house.

I teleported soon after that and my body felt a little weird, like my insides were moving a little wrong or something...

Philza heard the noise and turned around to see me, his eyes widen and he rushed over to me.

"Y/N..?? What are you doing here!??" He asked shocked in a hushed tone so that no one outside could hear

"I'm here to save Techno from his execution... What else?" I tell him

"But Y/N... It's dangerous...! Are you sure you can handle this?" He asks

"Yes I can..! And why aren't you helping?? Isn't he your friend??" I asked

"I'm under house arrest. If I leave then I'll get blown to pieces..." Philza says, gesturing to the ankle brace around his ankle

Upon seeing this, I got angry. I clenched my fists.
"...And they say they're the good guys in this situation"

I stared up at Philza.
"Philza, I want you to trust me on this. I can take it off of you"

Philza seemed a little worried, but with the look in my eyes, he learnt to trust me.
Sitting down on the floor, he await for me to get the job done.

I pulled out my sword and ripped a piece of fabric from my own clothes. I then crouched down and wedged the fabric between the brace and Philza's ankle, then placing my sword between the leftover space where the sealing point was.
In a quick motion, I got the brace to remove itself easily, causing no damage to Phil or to me.

"You... You actually took it off..." He mutters, surprised

I then handed Philza a few invisibility potion.
"Here, drink this and get on out of here. Meet us back at the cabin if you can. I'll save Techno and bring him back. I promise"

Philza took the potions and stood up, a small and soft smile on his lips.
"I know you will..."

With that, Philza drunk one of the potions, him turning completely invisible and he left out the door.

I then began hearing shouts and panicked screams, quickly I clamped the brace back together and put it into my pocket. I then looked out the window to see was happening.