The Butcher Army

I was just reading a simple book. One about L'manberg, Techno found the book while he went back at his potato farm in Pogtopia and decided to take it since no one else would. The book was about how L'manberg formed, how it gained it's independence and it's freedom.

It was a nice read. The writing and words placed onto these pages were well thought out, you could practically feel the emotions of Wilbur, who wrote this book.

Think of it as a diary, the days counting down as they began their good story, and ended it with a good note.
But, with everything that happen with the election, the exile and the revaluation... It forced this stories impact to hurt a lot more than I expected.

A country build for freedom. That's what L'manberg stood for.
Then for it all to be taken away by the apparent evil dictator.

Such a tragic tale...

I soon put my thoughts to a stop upon my nose smelling the freshly cooked bread.

Techno's most likely getting dinner ready...
I should head down now.

Taking a stand, I place the book down onto the nightstand and descended the ladder to get downstairs.
I saw Techno over by the kitchen as per usual, baking and cooking dinner for the two of us.

I now kinda feel bad that he's cooking dinner for a free loader like me. Even if we're living together now, me doing the dishes isn't enough payment. I should make breakfast for him tomorrow morning.

Techno seemed to notice me, locking his eyes on my form before speaking.
"Hey, sit down why don't you... I'm not bringing the food to you while you're all the way over there"

With a small chuckle, I made my way over to the stools and sat down.

"You don't always have to remind me, I was just thinking" I say

"Yeah, I get it. I'm awesome" Techno replies nonchalantly

I rolled my eyes at his stupid little comment.

He continues to cook dinner, but then gets interrupted mid way when a bird flies into the cabin through the window and lands beside me.

With the little bird, it had a little note tied loosely around it's foot. The note seemed to be addressed to Techno.

"Hey... Techno? This bird seems to have a note for you" I say

Confused, Techno stops what he's doing and walks over to me and the bird, untying the note from the feathered creature before he began to read it.

The more he read the note, the more his eyes shifted into more of a serious and nerving look, possibly even panicked.
Instantly, he crumples the note and throws it off to god knows where, he then makes his way down stairs in a panic.

"W-wait. Techno?? What's up?? What did the note say?" I called out, standing up from my seat and following him downstairs

Techno was just rummaging through his chests, taking some weapons out of it as well as some tools and totems of undying.
Now, I was starting to get a little worried.

"Techno..! What did the note say??" I asked again

"The Butcher Army is after me Y/N. They're planning on coming over to put me on trial for what happen during the revolution" Techno said simply

"What? Are they seriously going to do that?" I said, almost in disbelief

What the actual fuck is wrong with people here?
A dictator comes in, runs a country, gets killed and they totally disrespect the remains of the body. And that's apparently completely fine! But when someone destroys a country that they could just rebuild again, people want said persons head on a stick?