Dream

{Y/N's POV}
(Present time)

God, why did the place Dream wanted to meet have to be so far away?

I guess he is a pretty mysterious guy... maybe he lives all the way out there...? maybe he just wants to make sure no one will interrupt us when meeting...? but, who knows.

Either way, I need to be careful of my surroundings... and of Dream.

The more steps I take forward, draws me nearer to where Dream is.
No matter what happens, I need to remember to get that sword back at all costs.

I was currently in a Savannah biome, I was only a bit away from the designated spot.
I had to climb up quite a huge set of mountain, and by the time I arrived, I saw who I was expecting to see.

Dream.

But, other than him... I also noticed Tommy and Tubbo.

Out of all people... Why are they here with Dream?

And... why are they completely armorless? They seemed out of breath, tired, lost....? The area around them seemed pretty messed up and destroyed too....

Did... I turn up at a bad time..?

Before I could process anymore of the situation at hand, Dream spotted me. Waving to me, an action telling me to come towards them.

"Hey, Y/N. You're finally here, what took you so long?" Dream called out

Tommy and Tubbo turned their heads around to face me, they seemed quite shocked to see me here.

I mean- I guess the feeling is pretty mutual. I didn't expect them to be here either....
I only expected Dream.

"Y/N..!?!?" Tommy shouted

"What are you doing here??" Tubbo exclaims

I ignored Tommy and Tubbo's shocked sounding voices and walked over to the three males, eyeing Dream up more than the other two.

"What is this about, Dream?" I asked, curious of not only the situation in front of me, but also the situation about my precious sword

The sound of the wind was the only reply I got. Since Dream, didn't even utter a word. All he did was stare at me. The mask covering his face didn't show me much about how his actual expression is... But I could feel his intense gaze behind the white smiley face mask. 

It only stopped when I finally stood in front of him, Tubbo and Tommy.

"We'll talk about it after we go to a more... closed environment" Dream says

We're literally in the middle of no where and he doesn't think it's closed enough? It's literally so far away from civilization. And I know my maps of the word, literally no one is anywhere near us for miles.

"Anyway, I'd like you three to follow me" Dream says, beginning to walk past us

I was going to follow him, but I was stopped by someone grabbing my wrist.
Turning around, I see it was Tommy who did the action.

"Why... Why are you here..?" Tommy asked

At first, I didn't know if I should tell him the reason I was here. But, I decided to tell him about my sudden appearance here briefly.

"....Dream has something I desire to have back in my possession" I simply told him

His eyes widen, a glimmer of hope sparked in them.
"W-we do too..! Hey- maybe you can---"

"Lemme stop you there, Tommy." I spoke up to cut him off "I know what you're going to say, and I don't want to do it. At least allow me to see my options before I do something so reckless"