Questioning

I continued my way into the direction I saw Techno go into with the other guy.

And when I turned a corner, I saw Techno and watched him from afar as he was talking to the other male who was chasing him earlier. The other guy continued to speak with Techno before then left shortly after, leaving Techno alone by himself.

I began to walk closer to where Techno was.

He was on these docks by the water, he was facing in the direction to look into water. Watching the small waves crash into the shore.

The closer I got to him, I felt my heart skip more beats than needed. This is probably the fear kicking in. Stop. He's not a bad person. He isn't someone who should be titled "The Blood God". He was a heart and soul just like everyone else. And he has his morals and his own feelings.

After a few more steps, I got close enough for me to finally speak out.

"Techno?" I said his name

Technoblade's form jumped slightly and turned quickly to see me, his braided pink hair almost slapping me in the face from how quick he turned.

"Huh? What are you still doing here? I thought for sure you'd be going with your brother" Techno says

"I was planning to after... But, Techno. I just wanted to talk with you" I said

"...And what about?" He questions

"What you did at the festival... They're going to be mad at you...." I muttered

"Hmm? Oh, you mean the members of Pogtopia?" Techno questions

"Yeah. You were on his side, right? You're on the side of Pogtopia?" I murmured

"....And?" He questioned

"I was just asking..... I just wanted to tell you that no matter that, you did the best thing you could at the time" I said

"Where's this coming from all of a sudden?" Techno asked "I pretty much harmed you in the process. And you're not mad?"

"It's not like I'm dead. So I can't really be mad" I said, a small giggle leaving my lips "Well, you should be going to talk with the others now. I won't keep you any longer..."

"Ohh... right" Techno muttered

"..Hey, is there a way we could talk again?" I asked

I knew Pogtopia and Manberg weren't in the best relationship right now. Seeing that Pogtopia is trying to overthrow Manberg.
But, despite this. I really wanted to keep talking to Techno. Since he actually seems like one of the more interesting people here.

"Oh..! Uhh... sure" He says

A smile curled on my lips upon hearing his answer.

"Great! Then I'll talk with you later then. Cya!" I chirped

I waved my goodbyes to Techno before heading back over to where the others should be.
I swore that Quackity took Schlatt to that one place...

It took a while, but I finally ended up back in the building- or more accurately from what Quackity told me: The White House.

Going upstairs and opened the door to see Quackity, Schlatt and some fox guy.

"And that's what I'm saying-- Oh, Y/N. You're finally here" Schlatt says

"Yeah, sorry to have kept you waiting for as long as I have" I say

"Haha... No need to apologize...!" Quackity says

"Uhh... Hi Y/N! I'm Fundy, nice to meet you officially" The fox lad said, extending a hand out for me to take

Oh. That's Fundy? I remember Schlatt talking about him quite a bit. He's apparently the son of Wilbur- which kinda makes me even more curious about how they managed to conceive a fox.

Accepting his hand, I shook it and smiled.

"Yeah, nice to meet you" I say

From the corner of my eye I could see a disapproving look from Schlatt, so I quickly let go of Fundy's fluffy and furry warm paw... hands?

"But uhh, Y/N. I've been wanting to ask you this. This is actually the second time I've seen you with Techno... What's up with that?" Schlatt asked

"Hmm? What?" I questioned

"Don't think we didn't see you leave us to go over to The Blade. Why are you and him all buddy buddy all of a sudden?" Schlatt asked again, his gaze on me starting to glare

I felt a small sweat drop from my forehead, Schlatt is pretty overprotective... But this time around I don't think this is his big brother instincts kicking in...

"Hmm? Well... the first time was because I wanted some company" I made up a quick lie

"And the second time?" Quackity asked

"Well- I just wanted to see what was going to happen since he was being chased down by that other guy" I said

"Purpled..?" Fundy says

"Yeah, I guess that's the guy" I mutter

"The first time, what did you talk about with him?" Schlatt questioned

"Uhhh.... seriously, what's with all the questions?" I asked, a nervous chuckle escaping my lips

"Y/N, you may be my dear sister. But just like everyone else here in this nation, you could betray me at any given moment" Schlatt says "But, knowing you, you'd never do that... hahaha!"

"Ahh, so that's what..." I muttered

So. He only sees me as an asset. And not as his sister..?
I guess even being related by blood isn't everything after all....

Soon after, Quackity and Fundy headed out for the night and Schlatt showed me to the guest room in The White House that I'd be staying in for the time being.

The room wasn't that much, though it did have a decently nice bed for me to sleep in along with a little desk beside a pretty big scaled window.
Walking towards the window, I noticed a latch and I unlocked it and began to pull.

The window was apparently a sliding window and it allowed me to leave the room whenever I pleased. So, I climbed over the desk and peered over the edge to look below.

"Hmm... pretty far down..." I muttered out

Two stories high after all. But then again, I noticed a little route I could take to get myself safely to the ground.
A few platforms of roof I could use to just chill on whenever I get bored and a ladder near by so I could climb down. 

I closed the window once more, climbing off the desk and landing on the floor.
It was late, night time still. So I decided to go to bed since I was pretty exhausted.

Walking over to the bed, I leaned my sword up against the wall beside it before climbing into the silky sheets of the somehow already warm bed.

I guess my stay will be extended longer than planned...