Chapter 38 - Back In Time/ End of Third Year

Y/Ns POV

I was feeling an abundance of emotions at the moment.

My father is alive, and has been alive this whole time. And on top of that, he was helping a murderer to kill Harry.

"H-How in the hell." I stuttered while looking at my Dad.

"I can explain everything." He said quietly. "If you'll just list-"

"WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU?!" Harry yelled while pointing at Sirius. "HE KILLED MY MUM AND DAD!"

Harry immediately launched himself towards Sirius, pushing him to the ground. Hermione screamed as I held her close. A fight came soon after that, multiple hands were thrown. Even one from Hermione. In the end however, me and Harry both regained our wands and pointed them at Sirius and my Dad.

"Going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius whispered.

"You killed my parents." Harry said while shaking.

Blacks eyes sunk in despair, it almost looked like he felt sorry about it.

"Are you going to kill me?" My Dad asked as my wand was pointed at his throat.

"I don't know." I breathed heavily as Hermione grabbed my hand. "Why are you doing this?"

As he looked down towards me and Hermione's hands connected, I could see a small, teasing smirk appear on his face.

"If only you knew the real story..." Sirius interjected.

"The whole story?" Harry interrupted. "You sold them to Voldemort. That's all I need to know."

"You've got to listen." Dad said. "You'll regret it if you don't...you don't understand."

"I understand a lot better than you think." Harry growled before turning to Sirius. "You never heard her, did you? My Mum....trying to stop Voldemort from killing me....and you did that. You did that."

Suddenly, footsteps came from underneath as someone was moving up the stairs.

"SIRIUS BLACK!" Ron shouted. "UP HERE, QUICK!"

Somebody came through the door, but it was someone I was not expecting.

It was Professor Lupin.

Lupin searched around the room, Black and my Dad were in one corner while the rest of us were in another, Ron was on the bed, watching as the chaos followed.

"Expelliarmus." He said as Harry's wand flew into his hand, he did the same for me and looked at Black and my Dad. "Where is he, lads?"

What?

"But then." Lupin continued. "Why hasn't he shown himself before now? Unless...he was the one...unless you switched....without telling me?"

"Professor?" I asked. "What is going on?"

My question was never answered, because what I saw next was clearly unexpected.

The three men embraced themselves as they were all brothers.

"You bloody bastard!" My dad said happily as he embraced Professor Lupin.

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" Harry shouted, getting everyone's attention.

"I DONT BELIEVE IT!" Hermione shouted.

"Hermione-" Lupin said.

"You and them!"

"Hermione, please calm down-"

"I didn't tell anyone!" Hermione shrieked. "I've been covering up for Lupin!"