Chapter 21 - The Dueling Club

Hermione's POV

Professor McGonagall gave me a spell that could help levitate Y/N over to the hospital wing so Madam Pomfrey could treat him properly.

I cast the spell on Y/Ns body while Ron helped Harry up. The spell did not take much work and made Y/N light as a feather. As we entered the hospital wing, Draco Malfoy was making a big fuss while being treated by Madam Pomfrey.

"Stop making such a fuss Mr. Malfoy, you can go. Go on, get!" She said as she dismissed Malfoy. "Should have brought them straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat—but growing them back..."

"You will be able to do it, right?" I asked worryingly. "Fix Harry's arm and Y/Ns ribs?"

"I will be able to, certainly, but it will be painful," Madam Pomfrey said grimly as she threw the boys some pajamas. "You both will have to stay the night. But you can leave tomorrow morning."

"I'll stay with you and keep you company." I said as I grabbed Y/Ns hand.

" I said as I grabbed Y/Ns hand

"I'd like that." He replied with a soft smile.

Unfortunately, that idea was very short lived as Madam Pomfrey spoke up,

"No you will not!" She exclaimed. "I have strict visiting hours in my hospital wing!"

"It's ok Mione." Y/N replied. "It was worth a shot."

"How are you going to stick up for Lockhart now Hermione?" Ron asked. "If Harry and Y/N wanted to be deboned, they would have asked."

"Who said I was sticking up for him? I'll be the first to admit he only made the situation worse!" I said before looking at Y/N.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I don't know what I ever saw in Lockhart, you were right all along!" I said. "He is a complete fraud! I should have-"

"Hermione!" He shouted to interrupt my rambling. "I'm just happy you realize that Lockhart is an absolute idiot, this is in no way your fault." He replied while putting his hand on my cheek.

I blushed furiously as he continued. "But who the hell was messing with the bludger in the first place?"

"I swear it was Malfoy." Harry said angrily.

"Can't be can it?" Ron asked. "He was too busy with the snitch."

Harry shrugged as Madam Pomfrey came back with a large bottle labeled Skele-Gro.

As Harry sipped from the glass, he groaned in disgust.

"Well what do you expect?" Madam Pomfrey replied. "Pumpkin juice?"

The boys both got comfortable as they sunk into their beds. I hugged Harry and then went over to Y/N.

"You really scared me when that bludger hit you, you know?" I asked worryingly.