Act I: The Philosophers Stone

"What the hell? I'm a wizard?"

You are Y/N L/N, a boy of English origin as well as a half blood wizard. Your parents are Steven and Emily L/N who are muggle born and pure blood.

Unfortunately, Steven and Emily died when Y/N was very young so because of this Y/N lives with his uncle Thomas L/N

Y/N has been sheltered and isolated for most of his life, with no explanation from Thomas other than the dreaded phrase "Its for your own good". He does not even know about his own magical background for most of his life. Y/N has little to no interaction with anyone and because of this, he develops some attitude towards his uncle as well as slight anger issues.

That all changes when on his 11th birthday he finds out he possesses the ability to use magic, and in order to put this power to good use, he must attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

What awaits Y/N in his first year at Hogwarts? Lets just say its going to be a crazy ride.

A/N: Really excited to get this book underway. This is something I've wanted to try for a long time but really never go to it until now because I always thought I'd be a bad writer lmao. But nonetheless I'm going to try my best to make this story a good one!

Idk about an update schedule yet because I'm currently doing a full time internship and school on top of that so fun! (Sarcasm) I'll try to get the first chapter done by the end of the weekend but no promises.