Act IV: The Goblet Of Fire

"Promise me something

"Promise me something."

"Anything."

"Please come back to me when this is over, I can't imagine life without you."

"I promise, I'll come back to you."

"I love you."

"I love you too, pretty girl."

(Recap)

You are Y/N L/N, an incoming fourth year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

In your third year, You, Harry, and Hermione helped save Sirius Black from a doomed fate after he was found to be innocent. You also discovered in the process that your father is in fact alive, and has been in hiding for most of your life, leading to more questions.

You also helped win the Quidditch Cup for Gryffindor in the final match of the season, while also receiving a Firebolt of your own.

All in all, it was a good year.

It is now fourth year, as your feelings for Hermione start to heat up, you will have to confront a new obstacle: Jealousy.

All while being forced into a tournament you never wanted to be a part of. With life or death situations involved.

Feelings will intensify, friendships will be tested, and a new rivalry will begin. And it comes in the form of a bald, Bulgarian idiot.

Needless to say, it might be your most insane year at Hogwarts yet.

Goblet of Fire Faceclaims

Colin Ford as Y/N L/N