Chapter 41 - The Dark Mark

Y/Ns POV

Bloody hell, this stadium was massive!

"Seats a hundred thousand." Mr. Weasley said after seeing our faces in awe. "Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms cover every inch of it. Every time the Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away again......bless them."

"Blimey Dad." Ron exclaimed. "How far up are we?"

"Let's put it this way," a voice sneered behind us. "If it rains, you'll be the first to know."

Jesus Christ, not this bloke.

We turned our heads to see the smug faces of Lucius, Narcissa, and Draco Malfoy.

"Hey, Malfoy." I sneered. "Seems like you took my advice on buying some hair conditioner, get attacked by any hippogriffs this summer?"

"You will not speak to my son that way!" Narcissa said.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" I sneered. "Why don't you lecture your family on how to show some respect, then you'll earn some."

"Father, Mother and I are in the Ministers box, L/N." Malfoy said smugly. "By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

Draco then looked towards Heather and instantly dropped his smug look.

"And who might you be beautiful?" He smirked.

"Heather Weasley." She replied. "Doesn't take much to know who you are, cocky personality, too much gel in your hair, and a ferret face to go along with it, you must be Draco Malfoy, and I'd appreciate it if you stopped harassing my family."

Draco's face fell as Narcissa looked furious

"How dare you?!" She exclaimed.

"How dare me? How dare you, for raising such a stupid, bigoted son who's an embarrassment to all wizard kind." Heather said. "But the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, does it?

"Already here, Lucius?" A voice beckoned from next to us. "Perfect."

A family of three joined the Malfoy's and stood next to them, one such person I recognized was Tomas Rosewood, and he looked pretty uncomfortable.

These much be his family.

"Right here, Augustus, Ingrid." Lucius greeted. "Just catching up with our dearest friends, the Weasleys."