Chapter 19 - Writing on The Walls

Y/Ns POV

It's been a few days since the incident on the Quidditch field and I've really made a name for myself around the school.

The Gryffindors, Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs were praising me for finally giving Malfoy what he deserved. Meanwhile I have made myself unpopular with most of the Slytherins. Draco's henchmen Crabbe, and Goyle would always try to trip me in the hallways by sticking their feet out and doing other things to try and embarrass me.

Malfoy had also taken it upon himself to make life miserable for every muggle born in the school. Pestering them with insults and curses.

I gave him a little talk of my own and for the time being, he isn't going to be bothering anyone else for a while.

I was currently walking through the castle going back towards the common room until a girl with green Slytherin robes bumped into me.

Christ, what is it with me and running into girls?

"I'm really sorry." She said as I helped her pick up her things. "It isn't like me to not look where I'm going."

Wait, a Slytherin who is being kind? What is going on?

"Uh, yeah it's no problem." I said.

She had brown hair and hazel eyes. If I'm being honest she was a bit cute, not as cute as Hermione however.

"You must be the infamous Y/N L/N." She said. "Draco says so many things about you."

"I'm sure he praises me like a saint." I said sarcastically.

"Oh quite the contrary." She responded. "But I've never liked Malfoy anyway. It was quite relieving to see the arse kicking he deserves."

I guess some Slytherins aren't that bad after all.

"Pansy Parkinson." She said as she held her hand out.

"Pleasure." I said while shaking it.

"I have to go now, but maybe I'll see you around?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I responded while smiling.

I continued on my way to the common room.

Faceclaim: Danielle Campbell

Hermione's POV

Today was September 19th, which happened to be my 13th birthday. I woke up with a big smile on my face and ran down to the common room. There I saw Y/N near the Fat Lady.

"Happy birth-". But before he could finish, I threw my arms around his neck and brought him in for a tight hug.

"Damn Mione, you are a tight hugger." He said as I released my embrace. "Happy birthday."

He handed me a small wrapped box from within his clothes. I tore open the box to find a very nice looking locket. Inside was a picture of our little quartet together on the train.