Chapter 45 - The Wand Weighing Ceremony

Y/Ns POV

What in the bloody fuck?

"Harry Potter? Y/N L/N?" Dumbledore called for a second time.

As Dumbledore called our names again, I could feel all the students look towards our direction.

I was so confused, why did the Goblet spew out my name?

I didn't even put my name in, and I'm sure Harry didn't either.

"HARRY POTTER!" Dumbledore bellowed. "Y/N L/N!"

I slowly stood up as I glanced towards Hermione, who looked up at me with a worried expression.

"I'll be okay." I said as I squeezed her hand. "I promise."

She seemed really reluctant to watch me go, but gave me a smile nonetheless.

"Let's go, Harry." I said as we got up and slowly started to approach the champions.

We walked towards the platform, where Dumbledore gave us a heated glare, and Mum looked scared straight.

"They're cheats!" A voice called from the crowd. "They're not even seventeen yet!"

As we approached the Professors, Mum looked extremely concerned. She patted Harry on the back and hugged me as she led us down to the other champions.

Fleur saw us first, she smiled at us but I could tell she was pretty confused. Cedric looked just as puzzled to see me and Harry, and Krum just stood there, not moving a muscle.

"Extraordinary!" Bagman said as he walked in. "Absolutely extraordinary! Gentlemen........lady." He said. "May I introduce-incredible though it may seem-the fourth and fifth Triwizard champion!"

"How?" Fleur asked. "Is zis a joke?"

"I wish it was." I replied.

"Joke?" Bagman ignored me. "No, no! Their names came out of the Goblet of Fire!"

Krum looked at me with a heated glare, one that I returned immediately. He must have finally recognized me as I am always with Hermione.

Cedric still looked confused, and Fleur started to get worried.

"They cannot compete!" She said. "They are too young!

"Thank you!" I said. "Please tell me this is a mistake, I didn't even put my name in!"

"Well.....it is amazing." Bagman said. "But, as you know , the age restriction was only imposed this year as an extra safety measure. And as their names came out of the Goblet...I mean, I don't think there can be any ducking out of this stage.....you're obligated......they will have to do the best they-"

And before he could finish, The Professors, Kakaroff, Maxine, and Crouch came in. "Madam Maxine!" Fleur said. "Zey are saying zat zhey have to compete too!"

"What is ze meaning of zis, Dumbly-door?" Maxine asked Dumbledore.

"I'd rather like to know that myself, Dumbledore!" Kakaroff gritted his yellow teeth.

Does he ever use toothpaste? It is quite effective.

"Three Hogwarts champions? I don't remember anyone telling me the host school is allowed three champions-or have I not read the rules clearly enough?"

"It's no ones fault but Potter and L/N, Kakaroff." Snape said, giving us his usual glare. "Don't go blaming Dumbledore for their determination to break rules. They have been crossing lines ever since they got here-"

"Oh quiet, Severus." Mum said. "Just because you're still upset at something that happened years ago doesn't mean you can blame L/N and Potter."

Wow, thanks Mum.