Chapter 51- The Pensieve

Y/Ns POV

I went to sleep that night after putting my crystal ball back in my bag, but when I woke up, it was almost as if I was in another place.

This is very strange indeed.

I turned around to see the figures of Hermione, Harry, and Ron standing next to me.

"Guys?" I asked. "Where are we?"

I received no answer as the figures disintegrated into a dozen pieces. I felt the ground beneath me disappear as I fell through once more.

Closing my eyes as the wind blew around me, I hit the ground softly.

As I woke up, I found myself in a strange house. It was very rustic, with wood splitting out of the seams, while also very ill tended.

I walked around the house before feeling myself drawn to the set of stairs, as I climbed the wooden stairs, I was led to a dark room. Inside the room were two figures, along with a large snake.

One of the figures I recognized quite clearly.

Peter Pettigrew.

He was sobbing and sniffling at the man sitting across from him, clutching tightly at his robes

"You are very fortunate, Wormtail." The figure spoke. "Your blunder has not ruined everything."

"My lord." Pettigrew screeched. "My Lord, I am....I am so pleased.....and so sorry."

Voldemort.

"Unfortunately Nagini, I will not be feeding Wormtail to you after all." He said. "But never mind......never-mind..........never-mind......we have more pressing matters to attend to."

"My Lord?"

"The Potter boy you numbskull!" Voldemort scolded. "He must be dealt with along with L/N."

"Oh yes.........y-you are right my Lord."

"Do not forget what we have set in motion." Voldemort said as he caressed the snake. "And hopefully Wormtail, perhaps one more reminder of why I will no tolerate more insolence from you...."

"Please my Lord.....no.....I beg of you..."

"Begging will get you nowhere Wormtail." Voldemort sneered. "L/N's mother can attest to that."