Act V: The Order of the Phoenix

Is it true that you shouted at Professor Umbridge?"

"Yep."

"You called her a liar?"

"You better believe it."

"You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back?"

"You're damn right I did."

"And Y/N, did you call Professor Umbridge the equivalent of a female dog?"

"Do you expect any less of me?"

"Have a biscuit, boys."

"I would love a biscuit, thank you."

(Recap)

You are Y/N L/N an incoming fifth year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The fourth year proved to be your most craziest year yet. You and Harry were flung into a death defying tournament, and amongst battling fierce dragons, fighting savage merpeople, and maneuvering your way through a large, unpredictable maze, a big problem now lies.

Lord Voldemort has returned.

Now, with that in mind, you will face more obstacles, and more enemies then ever before.

On the brighter end of things, you are now in a relationship with Hermione Granger, and the two of you are stronger then ever.

It is now your fifth year, and as you try to balance a relationship with Hermione, the oncoming consequences of the Dark Lords return, and the press, you will now have to face the ire of a certain sadistic, pink toad woman.

To say the least, it seems like you never get to have a quiet year at Hogwarts.

Order of the Phoenix Faceclaims

Colin Ford (or yourself) as Y/N L/N