Chapter 28 - Reunited

Harry's POV

"Sit down," Fudge said while leading us to some chairs by the fire.

Cornelius Fudge had cornered me and Y/N when we arrived to the Leaky Cauldron and didn't give us a chance to protest.

"I am Cornelius Fudge. The Minister of Magic." He said. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Y/N rolling his eyes.

 Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Y/N rolling his eyes

He must really not like him.

"Yes we know." Y/N replied annoyingly. "Just get to the point already."

Fudge glanced at him as Tom reappeared into the room, carrying a tray of tea and crumpets. He placed the tray on a table between us and left the room.

"Well," Fudge said while pouring himself some tea, "you've had us all in a right flap. Running away from your aunt and uncle's house like that!" He said before pointing at Y/N. "And you helped him, didn't you Mr. L/N." Causing Y/N to huff.

"I'd started to think....but you're both safe, and that's what matters." Fudge said. "Now you will be pleased to hear that we have dealt with the unfortunate blowing-up of Miss Majorie Dursley."

How fortunate.

"Two members of the Accidental Magic Reversal Department were dispatched to Privet Drive a few hours ago." He continued. "Miss Dursley has been punctured and her memory has been modified. She has no recollection of the incident at all. So that's that, and no harm done."

That's it? I broke the law.

"What about my punishment?" I asked the Minister.

"Punishment?" Fudge asked.

"Sir, I broke the law." I said.

"The Decree for the Restriction of Underage Magic." Y/N continued.

"Oh dear boy, we're not going to punish you for little things like that!" Fudge exclaimed. "And boys will be boys, it happens more than it should, but of course, no trouble. We don't send people to Azkaban for a little mischief!"

"But last year, I got an official warning just because a house elf smashed a pudding in my uncles house!" I said. "The Ministry of Magic said I'd be expelled from Hogwarts if there was any more Magic there!"

"Like I said Harry, things can change in a small amount of time." Fudge said. "Though surely you don't want to be expelled?"

"Of course I don't." I replied quickly.

"Well then what's the fuss about?" Fudge laughed. "Now have a crumpet, while I go see if Toms got a room for you both."

"I have my room already thank you very much." Y/N replied angrily, walking out of the room.

"Where are your manners Y/N." Fudge asked. "You wouldn't dare to disrespect the Minister of Magic. Your mother would never-."

"First off, I'm not my Mother." Y/N replied. "And second, I'll show you respect when you actually earn some."