Chapter 53- The Graveyard

Y/Ns POV

Cedric fell to the ground as the curse hit him, still faced and not moving.

He was dead.

At least that was the thought for some people.

I managed to think of a spell that would put Cedric in a sleep like death, so it seems like he was dead, but he would eventually snap out of it in a few hours.

And good thing too, given the circumstances.

"Strap them up." The small baby yelled. "The four can do as they please."

"CRUCIO!" Wormtail yelled, shooting a spell at the both of us, causing us to yell in pain as the spell coursed through my body.

Wormtail rose his wand, pushing me towards a tombstone as hard metal chains wrapped up my body. Harry was pushed onto the Riddle tombstone.

Tight cords were wrapped harshly around my limbs, pressing me up against the cold hard cement of the tombstone.

"I should have let my Dad and Sirius kill you when they had the chance, rat boy." I said.

"But you didn't," Wormtail mocked. "and it's Wormtail, not rat boy."

"Did I ask?" I mocked back as Wormtail slapped me across the face.

"Shut up, L/N!" He scolded.

Suddenly, as I collected myself, a large snake circled itself around Harry's feet, looking at us both hungrily.

Wormtail had came back with a large cauldron, pushing it towards the front of us as he lit the flames beneath it.

The cauldron began brimming with a mysterious green liquid. Shooting out fiery sparks and hot smoke.

Are they going to boil us in hot water?

"It is ready, master." Wormtail spoke.

"Now......" the baby said in a weird voice. "Do it now!"

Wormtail lifted the baby out of the cloak, revealing itself to be a hairless and crouched child.

But this was definitely not a child.

The baby had slimy and pale skin, with skinny arms and legs that you could snap like a twig.

The baby's face had snake like features, bright red eyes that could probably burn into anyones soul.

Disgusting.

Wormtail carried the figure over to the cauldron, dropping it inside as the sparks shot into the air.

Wormtail grabbed a bone from his pocket, holding it over the cauldron as he began to chant something.

"Bone of the father, unwillingly given." He muttered, dropping the bone into the cauldron.

"You will renew your son."

The bone entered the chalice, hissing and bubbling as it seethed through the mixture. More sparks shot out, and burned the grass around it.

Wormtail pulled out a dagger, whimpering as he continued the incantation.

"Flesh of the servant, w-willingly given." He whimpered, holding out his right arm, and swinging the dagger downwards.

Closing my eyes, Wormtail had slashed his hand off into the cauldron. Which was followed by a loud and painful scream.

Ouch.

Wormtail, now with one hand, brought his dagger towards Harry. Sheathing it in front of his face.

"B-Blood of the enemy......forcibly taken......you will resurrect your foe." Wormtail said as he drew blood from Harry's arm, dropping it into the cauldron.