🍻𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬🍻

Name: Adam Jones

Nickname(s): N/A

Age in roleplays: 13-40

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Daniel Jones
Alice Stuart
-
Unknown
Unknown

Parents:
Mark Jones
-
Minsi

Aunts:
Margaret Jones

Siblings:
Elizabeth Jones
Sarah Jones
Emma Jones

Lovers:
Ruby Hutchens

Children:
Micheal Jones
Kaylee Jones
Elizabeth Jones
Edward Jones
Peter Jones
Luke Jones
Pansy Jones
Leo Jones

Appearance: (I'm searching for a FC- help-)

Personality: Adam is...complicated. He's deathly protective of his mother and sisters, but likes being in control. It makes him feel powerful, like he can do anything. But he would do a lot to make the people he cares about happy. He gets angry very easily, however.

Backstory: (TW) Adam was born on July 3, 1806, to Minsi of the Lenape tribe and Mark Jones. He was their firstborn, but his father seemed to hate him. He never knew why. He knew nothing about his maternal family, and his paternal family hated him more than his father did.

When he was two, Minsi had another child. A daughter, named Elizabeth, though everyone called her Lizzie. The next year, another daughter was born. Her name was Sarah. And then another, named Emma. And Adam was with his sisters, a lot. And he was overprotective, to say the least.

In 1814, during the war of 1812, Mark was killed in battle. Minsi, now widowed, went to live with her sister in law, Margaret. However, Margaret's husband, Amos, absolutely loathed Minsi and her children. He called them "savages", and would beat them, raping Minsi and the girls.

Emma ended up dying of an unknown illness in 1815, though some speculated that Amos killed her. Adam was heartbroken, and immediately blamed Amos, which added to the reasons why he hated him.

Then in 1816, Lizzie died of pneumonia. Again, Adam was heartbroken. He thought the universe hated him, and he didn't know why. He didn't understand what he did to deserve what happened to him.

Shortly after, that same year, Sarah died of smallpox. And Adam, again, was heartbroken. He started isolating himself from everyone, not even trying to defend his mother when Amos did..things to her.

In 1817, Minsi gave birth to Amos's child. However, the baby, who would've been Adam's only brother, was stillborn. A few days later, Minsi died of childbed fever, leaving Adam an orphan. He felt more alone than he ever had. And still, the abuse from his uncle grew worse.

Finally, in 1818, he had enough. He took a knife and stabbed Amos in the chest, the man dying from his wounds. Margaret reported that she heard the boy yell, "This is for my mother and sisters, you bastard!" followed by her husband's scream.

Adam grew up, still isolating himself. He became a carpenter, soon meeting a woman named Ruby Hutchens in 1829. He fell in love with her, but convinced himself he wasn't in love. The two started talking, and he finally gave into his feelings and proposed to her. She accepted, and the two married on April 16, 1830.

About a year after they were married, Ruby had refused to have sex with him. He didn't know why, so he asked. She said she didn't want to, but Adam wouldn't take no for an answer. He raped his wife, and she soon bore a son on February 4, 1832. What he did made him feel powerful, and in control. So after that, whenever he didn't get his way, he would beat and/or rape, or threaten to beat and/or rape his wife. This lead to 8 children. Micheal, Kaylee, Beth, Eddie, Peter, Luke, Pansy, and Leo.

This continued until June 1, 1850. Ruby had committed suicide by slitting her wrists. At the time, Adam was numb to the pain he felt at loosing his wife. He had already lost so much. He did blame himself for her death.

He started taking out his anger on the children- specifically Micheal and Kaylee. Then Micheal committed suicide in 1851, and once again, Adam knew it was his fault. But he kept doing what he did.

All their lives, he tried to keep his children at home so they wouldn't be able to tell anyone what he did. He told them that they were terrible, that they were monsters, that they were responsible for Ruby's death, that if they went out in public they would be treated worse than they were at home. And they belived him.

In January of 1858, however, Leo, the youngest, ran away. Adam knew it was his fault, but he didn't- couldn't- stop what he did. And it went on.

Until 1860.

The rest of his children ran away as well, leaving him all alone. He spent years all alone in that house, rarely leaving.

Then in 1866, Kaylee came back. She tried to make up with her father, but the two ended up arguing. He hit Kaylee, and she fell back and hit her head, dying from the wound. He felt guilty- what had he done? All this, and he had the blood of so many on his hands.

Four years later, on July 29, 1870, he died. His cause of death is unknown, but some speculate that his daughter, Beth, killed him.

Wears: (hhhhh I'll add this later-)

Quotes:

"When will papa come home?"

"I hate you, uncle Amos!"

"Emma? Emma!?"

"Lizzie...?"

"Sarah can't be dead..."

"Mama? No, no, mama!? First Emma, then Lizzie, then Sarah, then my baby brother, now mama!? This isn't fair!"

"This is for my mother and sisters, you bastard!"

"Uh, hi, I'm Adam Jones. You're really pretty, by the way."

"Ruby Hutchens, will you marry me?"

"Come on, it's your duty as my wife."

"You're monsters. If you leave here, no one will be as kind as me. They know that you're the reason Ruby is dead. And if you leave, they'll make you pay."

"Here I am, all alone..."

"Well, Kaylee, maybe I wouldn't have been so cruel if you weren't little bitches."

"I'm sorry for everything...God, if you're there, please forgive me..."

(1015 words...I'm shooketh-)