🐝𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐥🐝

Name: Lilith Neal

Nickname(s): Lily, Lil

Age in roleplays: 5-14

Sexual orientation: Asexual aromantic

Family-

Grandparents:
Nicholas Neal
Rita Nance
-
Joel Ziggler
Eleanor Hart

Parents:
Jackson Neal
-
Nessa Ziggler

Aunts:
Isabelle Neal
Catherine Neal
-
Beatrice Ziggler

Uncles:
Jason Neal
Joe Neal

Siblings:
Misty Neal
Courtney Neal
Jack Neal

Appearance: (will add later)

Personality: Lilith is very unstable. However, she loves her siblings more than anything in the world. She was closest with Jack, before the accident. She is pretty reserved, rarely speaking.

Backstory: (TW) Lilith was born on April 7, 1961 to Jackson and Nessa Neal. She had a pretty easy childhood. She had two older sisters, and a younger brother. Jack, her younger brother, had a lot of allergies, but she didn't mind. It never stopped their shenanigans.

The children's father died on September 13, 1967. Lilith was only six at the time. She never understood why her father never woke up, and why he was buried. That is, until her sisters explained. When she understood, she was devastated.

The rest of her childhood went pretty well, until May 4, 1976. She and Jack were running out in the woods, when they found a bees nest. They decided to throw rocks at it, causing the bees to come out. The siblings ran, but Jack was stung multiple times. He died in Lilith's arms. That day she returned home, holding his lumpy, swollen, body. She took a knife and killed her entire family, starting with her mother, then Misty, then Courtney. She wrote, "The bees did it" on the wall in their blood. Then she stabbed herself in the heart, taking her own life.

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"Jack? No, no, no, Jack, wake up! Wake up! Wake...up..."

"Goodbye mama. Sleep tight."

"Sorry Misty, Courtney. But now you get to stay with Jack."