🍷𝐀𝐥 𝐝𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬🍷

Name: Constance Delphine Albertine Céleste de Noailles (Albertine de Noailles)

Nickname(s): Al, Betty

Age in roleplays: 12-34

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Parents:
Jean Paul de Noailles
-
Henriette d'Aguesseau

Siblings:
Adrien Paul Louis de Noailles
Louise de Noailles
Marie Adrienne François de Noailles
Ne de Noailles
Clotilde de Noailles
Anne Paule Dominique de Noailles
Rosalie de Noailles
Louis-Gabriel de Noailles

Lovers:
Alfred de Noailles
Jackson Kelly

Children:
Adrienne de Noailles
Christopher de Noailles

Appearance: FC: Sabrina Carpenter

Personality: Al is sweet, but confident. She's the type of person you'd want to help commit a crime, or that you'd tell a big secret to. Yes, she can be a bit petty at times, but all in all is a pretty good person.

Backstory: Al was born on May 30, 1761 to Jean and Henriette de Noailles. Growing up, she had a pretty normal life for a noble in the 1700s. She often stayed close to Adrienne and her husband, though no one knew why.

In June of 1774, she was set to wed her cousin, Alfred de Noailles. The two became friends, but never fell in love. Rumors began to speculate about Alfred being a homosexual. He wasn't, however, and his close family knew this. But no one could stop rumors.

Al found another lover the next year. He had only just come to France, but he and Al hit it off right away. His name was Jackson Kelly.

She bore his first child on July 25, 1777. She named the child Adrienne, after her sister. However, the baby died a few days later. Devastated, Al locked herself in her room for days, refusing to come out. When she finally did, she refused to speak to anyone but Jackson.

On September 5, 1782, she gave birth to another child. Christopher. This baby lived, causing immense joy. But Al didn't anticipate how stressful being a mother was. She developed a drinking habit, and couldn't function without her morning glass of wine.

However, during autumn of 1787, Al was forced to ruin her life. Word had gotten out that her children weren't Alfred's, and things would get worse, more rumors would accumulate, if she didn't come clean. So she told the whole world about the affair, causing her to be shunned by all, including Jackson. But she made a good friend during this time. Aglaé of Hunolstein.

During the French Revolution, she was imprisoned with Louise, Adrienne, and their mother. She was executed by the guillotine on July 22, 1794, along with her mother and oldest sister.

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"Don't talk to mommy before she's had her morning glass of wine, okay?"

"Adrienne, Louise, Mère, je t'aime."

"Chris, get your ass in here!"