🏫𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞🏫

Name: Charlotte Maria de Lafayette

Nickname(s): Lottie, Lot

Age in roleplays: 12-17

Sexual orientation- Homosexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Montier, marquis de Lafayette
Diane of Simiane
-
John Hart
Mary Carter

Aunts:
Marie Charlotte Adrienne de Lafayette
-
Henriette de Lafayette
Anastasie Pauline Louise de Lafayette
Angelica Schuyler Church de Lafayette
Marie Antoinette Virginie de Lafayette
Marie-Adrienne Valerie Elise de Lafayette
-
Juno Hart

Uncles:
Georges Washington de Lafayette
-
Bartholomew of Hunolstein
-
Lee Hart

Siblings:
Katherine de Lafayette
Elijah de Lafayette
Josephine de Lafayette
Martha de Lafayette

Lovers:
Lily Stuart

Appearance: FC: Jill Hennessey

Personality: Lottie is cold and hotheaded. When you get to know her, she's actually very kind, however. She gets protective of her loved ones, and would literally kill for them. She cannot stand down when she thinks you're wrong, and will go to great lengths to prove that she's right.

Backstory: (TW) ("I give my ocs trauma because people without trauma are boring." ~Me  "You need help." ~Effie) Lottie and her twin, Kate, were born on November 29, 1817, to Charlie and Ada de Lafayette. Even from the time they were small, Kate and Lottie were a chaotic duo. They would annoy their father, run through the house, things like that. But that all changed on April 3, 1823. Ada died of childbed fever, leaving Charlie alone to raise their children. Lottie stopped speaking, as did Kate.

They didn't talk until December 26, 1829. On that day, they ran away, being only 12 years old. They were tired of moving from place to place every six months. Tired of listening to their father act so happy while he made his children suffer.

All was pretty well. Until the girls got split up. Lottie ended up in Virginia, specifically Ridgeway. Here she met a family, the Stuarts. They took her in, and she soon became close with one of the children, Lily.

When they were 15, Lily and Lottie became lovers. Their relationship was a secret, however.

On March 8, 1836, Lily's father, Milton, found out about the girl's relationship. In a fit of homophobic anger, he beat both girls to death.

Wears: (...)

Quotes:

"Let's run away! We don't have to do this any more!"

"Oh no..."

"You'd let me stay here? Really? Thank you!"

"I love you, Lily."

"Milton, we can talk this out!"

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐳𝐳||𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐎𝐜𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara