🎞️𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐱/𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬🎞️

Name: Susan Lily Cox-Williams

Nickname(s): Susie, Sus, Louisa Williams

Age in roleplays: 6-27

Sexual orientation: Homosexual

Family-

Parents:
Martin Williams
-
Cindy Cox

Aunts:
Meredith Cox
-
Nessa Williams

Uncles:
James Cox Jr
-
Barry Williams
Mortimer Williams

Foster parents:
Horace Jones
Nancy Jones
-
Jonah Workman
-
Tyler Carter
Lisa Carter
-
Maybell Smith

Siblings:
Dean Williams
Samuel Williams
Marilyn Williams

Appearance:

Personality: Susie is sweet and quiet, though she can get angry

Personality: Susie is sweet and quiet, though she can get angry. She doesn't do much to defend herself, but will fuck a bitch up if you disrespect her loved ones. Though most of the time, she's calm, collected, and quiet.

Backstory:(TW) Susie was born on October 6, 1952, to Cindy and Martin Williams. She had three younger siblings born in the next four years. Dean, Sam, and Mary.

Growing up, Susie often saw her mother beaten. Sometimes she was hit as well, but Cindy would step in before she was hurt badly.

On August 2, 1957, when Susie was no more than 5 years old, Cindy killed Martin. She took the children and they went on the run for two years, until Cindy was arrested on Halloween night of 1959. Susie had a cold, and they couldn't just stay out in the open. So they went to Cindy's sister Meredith's house. Meredith called the cops, who caught Cindy after shooting her in the leg.

Susie and her siblings were placed in the care of their paternal grandparents before Camilla committed suicide. Their grandparents, however, threw the kids out. They spent the next few years on the streets. Until May 5, 1964. Susie had saved up enough money to rent an apartment in the shady part of town. No one asked questions, since she had money, and she amd her siblings had somewhere to live.

But about a year later, authority found the children living unsupervised. The Cox kids were split up and placed in foster care.

Susie first went to live with the Jones family. But Horace hated her because of her mother. A few months later, she was gone.

The next home was better. She was with a man named Jonah Workman. However, Jonah was in a fatal car crash, and Susie went to another home.

The Carters were nice. Tyler was a director at the community theater. And this is what sparked Susie's interest in acting. She was in many community plays, becoming known in the area as 'the girl who played Louisa' after a production of The Sound of Music.

She lived happily with the Carters until April of 1966. After Tyler almost died of a heart attack, Susie was sent away again, so Tyler could focus on his health and not raising a child. This time, Susie was placed in the care of Maybell Smith.

Maybell was a good woman. She was kind to Susie. But, little Susie didn't want to stay there. So, in 1967, she ran away, back to California, her home state.

She started going by the name Louisa Williams. Why, you may ask? Louisa Von Trapp was the first role in a play, so she adopted that name. Williams was her father's surname, and Cox had become "bad" after Cindy murdered Martin. So Susie became Louisa Williams.

Now in San Francisco, Susie ended up being hired to act in a Krispy Kreme commercial. And this was the start of her career.

At first, she acted in commercials. Then she started getting hired to play background characters in movies and television shows. Then secondary characters. Then finally, main characters.

Her life was pretty good for the next 14 or so years. Then, on May 23, 1982, she was shot and killed by a man named Carter Miller, who she worked with, playing his character's wife in a show they were in. He had found out who she really was, and "didn't feel safe working with a killer's child". Her true identity was only revealed to the public after her death.

Wears: (shall be added later, as usual)

Quotes:

"Don't hit mommy!"

"Mama, why did those mean men take mommy away?"

"We are not going to foster care."

"Life hates me, doesn't it."

"Acting is fun, actually."

"Krispy Kreme. The best donuts you'll taste!"

"You wanted to see me, Carter?"