🥈𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬🥈

(Tw for the backstory)

Name: Marissa Luanne Thomas

Nickname(s): Ris, Lou

Age in roleplays: 20-23

Sexual orientation: Asexual aromantic

Family-

Grandparents:
Julian Thomas
Heather Jones
-
Marcus Hamilton
Maya Hart

Parents:
Jamie Thomas
-
Luanne Hamilton

Siblings:
Jamie Thomas Jr
Christian Thomas
Lily Thomas

Lovers:
Barry Algood

Appearance: (I'll add this when my phone stops being a bitch)

Personality: Marissa is quiet. She rarely leaves her home, and never talks to anyone. If you ask about her injuries, she'll just shrug and walk away. She's very loyal to those she loves. Many say she got heart where she should've had brains.

Backstory: Marissa was born to Jamie and Luanne Thomas on May 31, 1888. Her childhood was okay, not the best, but not the worst. The third of four children, she had two older brothers and a little sister to spend time with.
On her eighteenth birthday, she married Barry Algood, who was very abusive to her. While never kind, after Barry was fired from his job, he became downright cruel. He beat and raped his wife, though she never said anything.
On March 10, 1909, she ran away. While her husband was asleep, she let his dog loose and ran after it. Then she went in the woods and left as fast as she could. However, Barry was waiting for her on the other side of the forest. She was dragged home, where the abuse got worse.
Finally, she committed suicide by hanging on December 21, 1912. She was 23 years of age at the time.

Wears: (I'll add this when my phone stops being a bitch)

Quotes:

"I-I love you Barry..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Leave Marissa! Just go!"