🚘𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚🚘

(Tw for the backstory)

Name: Camilla Garcia

Nickname(s): Camy

Age in roleplays: 17-25

Sexual orientation: Homosexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Damien Garcia
Isabelle Rodriguez
-
Larry Robertson
Amelia Wilson

Parents:
Mateo Garcia
-
Ginger Robertson

Lovers:
Cynthia Cox

Appearance:

Personality: Camilla is sweet, but flirty. She giggles a lot, and will do anything to help her loved ones.

Backstory: Camilla was born to Mateo Garcia and Ginger Robertson on May 1, 1934. She was an only child, but her parents left her on a church doorstep when she was a baby, as her mother was only 16 at the time of her birth.
She was raised by the preacher and his wife, but was kicked out when she was 17, due her showing 'homosexual tendencies'. That was when she met Cindy Cox, who became her best friend. She was invited to the Williams-Cox wedding, sad to lose a potential lover, but happy Cindy was married to someone she loved. When Martin began to hit his wife, however, she grew angry, but Cindy convinced her to not do anything.
When Martin was murdered in 1957, Camilla helped Cindy hide the body. The two soon became lovers, though on the run for two years with Cindy's children.
A

fter Cindy was sentenced to death and killed, Camilla killed herself by hanging, leaving the children in Martin's family's care.

Wears: (I'll add this when my phone stops being a bitch)

Quotes:

"I love you, Cindy."

"He. Did. What!?"

"Cindy..."

"Goodbye, cruel world, hello Cindy..."