🗡️𝐈𝐯𝐲🗡️

Name: Judith Romano

Nickname(s): Judy, Ivy

Age in roleplays: 23-25

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Family-

Parents:
George Romano
-
Edith Baker

Aunts:
Ana Romano
Grace Romano
Harriet Romano
-
Meredith Baker
Angelica Baker

Uncles:
John Romano
William Romano
-
Jonathan Baker

Siblings:
Richard Romano
Violet Romano

Appearance:

Personality: Judith is sweet most of the time, but goes a bit nuts when she's jealous

Personality: Judith is sweet most of the time, but goes a bit nuts when she's jealous. She's extremely clingy, and if she catches you talking to someone else when you could be talking to her, she flips.

Backstory: (TW) Judith was born on November 14, 1875. Her father was a painter, and she and her siblings were often the subjects of his paintings. Her mother was a kind woman, and always did whatever she could for her family.

In 1880, Edith fell ill. George sent the children to stay with their aunt Meredith. That was when Judith found out what she wanted to do with her life. Meredith took her nieces and nephew to the circus. And then was when Judith saw the most amazing things. So she devoted the next few years of her life learning circus worthy tricks.

Ten years later, on May 9, 1890, Judith joined the Ringling Brothers Circus as a knife thrower. Despite being only 14, she was an extremely talented girl. She brought a lot of attention to the circus, more than a 'non freak', as she was deemed, normally would. Perhaps it was the skills she possessed at such a young age.

She worked there for seven years in total. During that time, she fell in love with a young count named Victor, who had Hypertrichosis. She loved him for his personality. But he told her that a normal woman like her could never be with a 'freak' like him. In an act of despair, she attempted to take her life by slitting her wrists. She survived, however, and decided that, to be with Victor, she would make herself a freak. The scars from her suicide attempt gave her an idea. She carefully cut ivy leaves into her skin, putting ink over the scars. If anyone asked, she said her name was Ivy, and that the scars were a curse from God. She said that she was born of an affair, conceived in ivy.

Two years later, she joined another, smaller, circus. She had went to that one because Victor was there. But by the time she arrived, he was engaged to a woman called Catherine, better known as Kitty. She was a tiger tamer, and a normal woman. Ivy became angry and jealous. Had she cut all those leaves into her skin for nothing? But she carefully plotted her revenge on the poor couple.

For the next two years, Ivy became friends with Kitty. The two seemed very close, but really Ivy was trying to find out the girl's weaknesses and dangerous habits.

She found out that Kitty got in the cage with her tiger, Shere Khan, before the show. Using this to her advantage, for weeks Ivy starved the tiger, making sure he would be terribly hungry before Kitty's last show.

The night of the show, Kitty got in the cage, as usual, but when she did, Ivy grabbed her and slit her throat. She then fled back to her trailer, making sure she wasn't seen.

When Kitty's death was ruled a homicide, Ivy tried to point the blame at Victor. His family had gone bankrupt, and Kitty was set to inherit a fortune. And in the will she had wrote (as working with tigers is very dangerous), Victor was to inherit all she had. But when he was found dead in his cell, as all the performers had been put in cells, it was obvious it wasn't him.

How did he die? Well, Ivy teamed up with Sir Night, the magician, and put her knife throwing skills to good use. She threw the knife, a switchblade, into Victor's neck. Then the monkey retrieved it and took it to Sir Night, who swallowed it. It wasn't discovered until the janitor punched Sir Night in the stomach, causing the blade to open and kill him.

After putting some more pieces together, Ivy was arrested for the murders of Victor and Ivy. She was hanged for her crimes on February 19, 1901. Her last words were, "It was murder but not a crime."

Wears:

Quotes:

Quotes:

"My name is Ivy. Oh, the scars? I was born with them. My mama had an affair with my papa, and they concieved me in ivy. This is what happens when you sin like they did..."

"Auntie Meredith, look!" ("Judy, don't throw knives at your brother-")

"It was a murder but not a crime."