🍺𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐫🍺

Name: Patience Brooker

Nickname(s): Pat, Patsy, Patty, Witch

Age in roleplays: 24-27

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Gilbert Brooker
Elizabeth Brooker
-
Simon Carpenter
Ada Carpenter

Parents:
Godwin Brooker
-
Bela Brooker

Aunts:
Christiana Brooker

Siblings:
Hugo Brooker

Lovers:
Marc Cheeseman (THAT IS A LEGITIMATE SURNAME, I AM NOT KIDDING)

Children:
Two unknown children

Appearance: Patience has long black hair and brown eyes. She is quite pale, with long spindly limbs. She's bony and thin, not the most attractive.

Personality: Patience is motherly. She loves her children with all her being. However, she is fiercely independent.

Backstory: Patience was born sometime in late 1152. Much is unknown about her childhood, though it was discovered that she had an older brother.

During 1167, she married a local cheesemaker called Marc. The pair had two children from the span of 1167 to 1171. However, during mid 1171, Marc died of scarlet fever. Needing a way to support herself and her children, Patience began to brew and sell ale.

She went on with her business until 1179. Like other alewives, she was charged with witchcraft, and burned at the stake. As she died, she said, "I may not truly be a witch, but I guarantee that you all will burn, just as I am now. The Lord will not forgive your sins."

Wears: Patience is most often seen in a dark dress and a white apron. She often wears a large pointed black hat.

Quotes:

"I may not truly be a witch, but I guarantee that you all will burn, just as I am now. The Lord will not forgive your sins."