👀𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬👀

Name: Antoine François de Noailles

Nickname(s): Ant, Petit Ange(little angel)

Age in roleplays: 1-11

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Parents:
Jean Paul de Noailles
-
Henriette d'Aguesseau

Siblings:
Adrien Paul Louis de Noailles
Louise de Noailles
Marie Adrienne François de Noailles
Ne de Noailles
Clotilde de Noailles
Anne Paule Dominique de Noailles
Rosalie de Noailles
Louis-Gabriel de Noailles

Appearance: FC: Ross Lynch

Personality: Antoine is literally a little angel. He puts others needs before his own, and is honestly one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. Intelligent, he knows how to get his siblings out of sticky situations, and can charm most anyone. He sometimes has random moments where he just...forgets how to function, but that rarely happens.

Backstory: Antoine was born on September 30, 1765, to Henriette and Jean de Noailles. The fourth child of the duc to live past being a toddler, and only son (at the time), he was greatly celebrated by his family.

Growing up, his elder sisters often doted on him. But out of all of them, Albertine did the most. Antoine and Al were an unstoppable duo.

He had an average life for a French noble of the 1700s. He ended up having two younger siblings, as his baby brother died only two years after he was born. And he had six sisters, being the only son.

However, when he was 11, tragedy struck. He had gotten a bad case of pneumonia, dying from it on December 29, 1776.

Wears: (...)

Quotes:

"Al, wait for me!"

"Clotilde hit me!"

"You wouldn't get mad at Al for something so small, would you?"

"Don't go. Don't leave me..."