😈𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧😈

Name: Rachel Hamilton

Nickname(s): Rach

Age in roleplays: 12-27

Sexual orientation: Homosexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Rachel Faucette Buck
James Hamilton Sr
-
Unknown
Unknown

Parents:
James Hamilton
-
Anna Hamilton

Uncles:
Alexander Hamilton
-
Peter Lavien

Adoptive parents:
Alexander Hamilton
-
Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton

Adoptive siblings:
Angelica Schuyler Church de Lafayette
Philip Hamilton I
Angelica Hamilton
Alexander Hamilton Jr
James Alexander Hamilton
John Church Hamilton
William Stephan Hamilton
Eliza Hamilton Holly
Philip Hamilton II
Grace Hamilton

Siblings:
Richard Hamilton

Appearance:

Personality: Rachel is out of it, to say the least

Personality: Rachel is out of it, to say the least. She is a bit sadistic, and will go to great lengths to annoy her twin. She absolutely hates her parents, with every fiber of her being. She has narcissistic personality disorder, borderline schizophrenia, slight obsessive compulsive disorder, and antisocial personality disorder.

Backstory: (TW) Rachel and Richard were born on September 1, 1782 to James Jr and Anna Hamilton. Soon after their birth, they were left on the doorstep of Alexander and Eliza, with a note explaining that James and Anna couldn't take care of them. So the couple took them in, raising them as their own.

Growing up, Rachel always felt different. Like she didn't belong. Pushing these feelings aside, she had a nice life. Until she found out who her real parents were. In early December of 1787, Rachel and Richard went to Frederiksted, St Croix, Virgin Islands with Eliza. There they met their birth mother, who was on her deathbed. Anna apologized to ber children, but Rachel refused to listen. Instead, she ran off. She came back soon, however, forced by Richard, who'd followed her. The twins were at their mother's side when she passed on December 19, 1787.

Back in New York, Rachel became quieter. She didn't speak, but hit, shoved, and occasionally yelled at her brother and cousins. No one knew why, though.

Spring of 1790 was when Rachel began to have hallucinations. She had been curled up in her bedroom, sobbing, when Alexander found her. He had asked her what was wrong, and she had responded that her mother had told her she was evil. Confused, he asked if she meant Eliza. She responded with, "No, Anna. My mama." After that incident, Alexander didn't really talk to his niece, because he was scared of her.

She then began avoiding everyone but Richard. She only went near him to do something to him, such as dump water on him, but he didn't ever seem to mind. The rest of the Hamiltons seemed to fear Rachel, however. Possibly because of how she acted. She seemed disorganized, unfocused. One moment, she could be laughing and smiling, the next holding a knife to your throat. On an unrelated note, shortly after this, all the knives in the home were put higher up.

On May 2, 1792, Rachel went missing. While no one knew where she was, she was found alive and well outside the Burr household on May 31 of that year. When asked why she left, she had always responded, "Mama told me to leave."

Despite how she acted, Rachel often needed positive confirmations from someone. And Philip, the only other Hamilton who would approach her, was always there to provide that. Out of all her cousins, Rachel and Philip were the closest. She viewed him on a pedestal, as an almost equal, while she viewed everyone else as far below her.

The next few years were mostly uneventful, in Rachel's eyes. There were a few moments when she was not okay, but all in all, nothing major.

On November 24, 1801, her world seemed to crumble. Philip had died. Her best friend, someone she almost saw as en equal, was gone. That night, she attempted to take her life by hanging herself, but was stopped by Richard. She said that Philip told her to, that she needed to join him.

She lived for a few years after that. She stayed alone in her room for hours at a time, rarely leaving. Richard stayed close, the two having a simple knocking pattern they would tap out every so often, so that he knew she was alive.

When Grace was born, Rachel felt an odd urge to protect her. So she did. Grace, though she was a small baby, was almost an equal, in Rachel's eyes.

Rachel ended up taking her life on November 24, 1809, however. She had taken a knife and stabbed herself in the chest. Eliza was the one who found her, lying on the ground in a pool of her own blood. Beside her was a sloppily written note that read: "I'm sorry. But Mama and Philip want me. I have to go. Love, Rachel"

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"No, Anna. My mama."

"Mama told me to leave."

"No, Philip, no no no, he's not dead, he can't be!"