🔹𝐆𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞🔹

Name: Giselle Baudelaire

Nickname(s): Elle

Age in roleplays: 9-26

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Family-

Parents:
Joseph Baudelaire
-
Mary Collin

"Adoptive" parents:
Charles DeRose
-
Anna DeRose

Siblings:
Anastasia Baudelaire
Estelle Baudelaire

"Adoptive" siblings:
Arielle DeRose
Alexander DeRose

Appearance: (will add later)

Personality: Giselle doesn't really think for herself. She does whatever Estelle tells her to do. She is a bit paranoid, acting like everything is out to get her.

Backstory: (TW) Giselle was born on February 19, 1904 to Joseph and Mary Baudelaire. When she was just a small baby, her father died. Her mother developed a drinking problem, and sent Anastasia to a nunnery, so she wouldn't burden the house. Soon after, she sent Estelle and Giselle to work for a man and woman called Anna and Charles DeRose. The couple cared for the girls like their own children, though never legally adopted them.

When Estelle was 16 and Giselle was 13, the two snapped. One night while Anna and her oldest daughter, Arielle, were out, the girls made plans to kill the family, starting with the women.

When the two came through the door, Estelle hit them each in the head with a candlestick, knocking them unconscious. Then Giselle stabbed them with a knife, Anna 28 times and Arielle 22. Then the girls dismembered and cooked the bodies, starting with the eyeballs, marinating the meat in the menstrual blood of Anna and Arielle. When Charles came home to see the mess, he was about to run, but was stopped by Estelle. She hit him with an urn, cracking his skull open and leaving him to bleed. The only person who escaped the massacre was Alexander, who had been out of town.

The girls were arrested, and sent to asylums. Estelle died within days of arriving, and though her cause of death is unknown, it is believed to have been from influenza. When Giselle heard of her sister's death, she refused to believe it, claiming that her sister was in her room.

Giselle eventually died at age 26. Her cause of death is also unknown, though believed to be from a brain tumor.

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"Stella is right here."

"You think so?"

"Mama never loved us."

"Anna is nice, are you sure-?"