💋𝐀𝐩𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐬💋

(Tw for the backstory)

Name: Aphrodite Papadopoulos

Nickname(s): Aph, Dite(pronounced die-tee)

Age in roleplays: 14-27

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Bacchus Papadopoulos
Gracie Hart
-
Mark Adamos
Lia Baros

Parents:
Henry Papadopoulos
-
Summer Adamos

Aunts:
Emily Papadopoulos
Jenna Papadopoulos
-
Winter Papadopoulos
Autumn Papadopoulos
Spring Papadopoulos

Siblings:
Hestia Papadopoulos
Hera Papadopoulos
Demeter Papadopoulos
Hades Papadopoulos
Poseidon Papadopoulos
Zeus Papadopoulos

Lovers:
Alex Smith

Nieces and nephews:
Hephestus Agathangelou
Ares Agathangelou
Angelos Agathangelou
Enyo Agathangelou
Hebe Agathangelou
-
Persephone Papadopoulos
-
Triton Papadopoulos
-
Artemis Papadopoulos
Apollo Papadopoulos
Athena Papadopoulos
Dionysus Papadopoulos
Hermes Papadopoulos

Children:
Eros Smith

Appearance: FC: Michelle-Kate Olsen

Personality: Like her namesake, Aphrodite is flirty and jealous. She can be vain, ill-tempered, weak, frightful, self-centered and easily offended, all because of her jealousy. She hates when other people talk to her partner. A bit on the crazy side, she has been known to take drastic measures if you talk to her lover.

Backstory: Aphrodite was born to Henry and Summer Papadopoulos on February 14, 1806. A year later, her younger sisters (triplets), Hera, Demeter, and Hestia were born. A year after that, another set of triplets were born; Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus. It was sort of a tradition to give children "odd" names, which is why Summer and Henry named their children after Cronos and Rhea's children. Aphrodite was close with her siblings, but especially Hestia. Despite being total opposites, the two were closer than anything.

In fall of 1810, Summer fell ill. She had caught influenza, and no one was sure if she would make it. Young Aph didn't understand what was happening, but she was upset because she couldn't see her mother. She kicked and screamed, but Henry didn't give in to the girl's demands. On November 6, 1810, Summer died. Aphrodite was finally told what was going on, and her reaction wasn't the best. She kicked and screamed, hitting her father, doctors, and aunts. The only ones safe from her terror were her siblings.

Henry raised the children to the best of his ability. But there was something odd about each child. None of them seemed quite sane.

On May 29, 1820, Henry died under mysterious circumstances. It is believed that Aphrodite killed him, as she had seemed to hate him, and she and her siblings disappeared after his death.

The siblings ran away to America. They arrived in late June of 1820, sailing from their home in Greece to New York. They started anew, each going their separate ways, despite being children.

Aphrodite soon met a person named Alex Smith. She started talking to them, the two soon becoming close. She fell in love, not caring that Alex's gender identity changed. She loved them for them. (Note: Alex is trans and genderfluid. They mostly identify as female, but sometimes male. They were born male)

The two got married on October 5, 1822. Soon after, they had a son; Eros, named after the god of love, passion, and fertility. He was born on July 30, 1823.

Not long after Eros's birth, Aph caught a woman flirting with her spouse. In a fit of rage, she killed the woman and hid the body in the garden.

After that, if anyone dared even speak to Alex in a more than friendly manner, their body was added to the collection. This went on for ten years.

On September 21, 1833, Aphrodite died of cancer of the ovaries. She was 27 years old at the time.

Wears: I'll add this later

Quotes:

"Tia, don't you dare-"

"Am I the only sane sibling?"

"Yes, my name is Aphrodite, like the goddess of love. You can worship me now."

"That's my partner, Alex Smith. You touch them and I'll make sure no one finds your body."