💐𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧💐

Name: Émile of Hunolstein

Nickname(s): Millie, Em

Age in roleplays: 10-14

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Family-

Parents:
Aglaé of Hunolstein
-
Unknown footman

Siblings:
Bartholomew of Hunolstein

Appearance: Face claim: Robert Pattinson

Personality: Like his brother, Émile is hot tempered. He will fight you over anything. But he also hates himself, due to his illegitimacy. He can seem a bit self centered at times, but means well. Most of the time.

Backstory: Émile was born on July 30, 1775, during an affair between his mother and a footman. He never knew his father, and honestly thought Philippe-Antoine was his father. There were plenty of rumours spread about his parentage, but he didn't care.

He had an average life for an 18 century noble child. Stuff happened, blah blah blah. Then in 1781, Lafayette had an affair with Aglaé. Émile was pissed, and went out of his way to be a little bitch to him.

In 1783, Aglaé gave birth to a baby boy, that belonged to Lafayette. Yes, Émile hated Lafayette, but he loved his baby brother, who had been named Bartholomew, Bart for short.

Émile and Bart were close, but fought a lot, as siblings do. They cared about each other, despite seeming to hate each other. But when Bart's aunt Yvette basically adopted Bart, Émile felt abandoned. But instead of showing weakness, because why would he do that, he's not weak, he's a strong capable person, what do you mean, he can do anything Philippe can do, he started learning about flowers. Because flowers are pretty, and manly, and really fucking pretty.

Fast forward to September of 1801. Bart died of scarlet fever, devastating Émile. He just...stopped. He didn't talk, didn't eat, didn't do anything. Well, he did do one thing. Every day he went to Bart's grave and put flowers on it, telling seemingly no one the meaning of the type of flowers he brought. He continued to do this every day until he died.

About a week after Bart's death, Émile was convinced to actually take care of himself. And he did. For about a year. Then he stopped again, and eventually died from dehydration on October 8, 1802.

Wears: (*internal screaming*)

Quotes:

"Call me Millie, you lose your breathing privileges."

"Look at my little brother!"

"Bart? He's with his aunt Yvette..."

"I always said I wanted to be an only child...but not like this...not like this..."

"Look Bart. I brought daisies today. Aren't they lovely...?"