👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Name: Virginia Kelly

Nickname(s): Gin, Ginny, Whore

Age in roleplays: 12-19

Sexual orientation: Homosexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Thomas Kelly
Margaret Brackenreid
-
William Ogden
Julia Crabtree

Parents:
Jason Kelly
-
Kimberly Ogden

Aunts:
Charity Kelly
-
Kiara Ogden
Karry Ogden

Uncles:
Henry Kelly
Gabriel Kelly
Jackson Kelly
-
Bobby Ogden
Neal Ogden

Lovers:
Lily Walsh

Adopted children:
Grace Smith
Nico Ackman
Martha Keats
Norman Zillwood

Appearance: FC: Emma Watson

Personality: Virginia is sweet and motherly, unless you piss her off. She can be a bit overprotective of her loved ones, and is pretty accident prone. She doesn't really like loud noises, and holds grudges.

Backstory: (TW) Virginia was born to Jason and Kim Kelly on March 30, 1775. She lived in a house with her father, and two of her uncles; Jackson and Henry.

Growing up, she often saw her mother raped and beaten by Henry and Jason. She hated it, but thought it was normal.

On December 25, 1787, Kim ran off. No one knew where she was. However, she was found a few days later, dead, hanged in a tree. She had done it to herself. Virginia was the one who found her, and was scarred afterward.

On January 17, 1790, Virginia was raped by her uncle, Henry. Afterwards, she was...broken. And he kept taking advantage of her, touching her where she didn't want to be touched, taking her, his niece, to bed as a man would with his wife.

This continued until December 8, 1792. She killed both her father and uncle, castrating both. To kill her father, she stabbed him over and over with a dull knife. To kill her uncle, she beat him to death with the butt of a rifle. She was found about a day later, asleep, the rifle used to kill Henry still in hand. She was to be hanged, found guilty of murder. However, the day it was to happen, she was rescued by a woman named Lily Walsh, better known as Captain Flower. The two fell in love, and lived as a couple back on the ship, The Bloody Hangman.

After this, whenever Virginia saw abusive parents, she would kill them, in some cases taking the children as her own. This is how she became the "mother" of Gracie, Nico, Norman, and Martha.

Virginia, along with the rest of the crew, were hanged on December 6, 1794.

Wears: I'll add this later

Quotes:

"Where'd mama go?"

"Stop! Please, stop! Uncle Henry, please!"

"You're finally getting what you deserve."

"I'm Virginia, Virginia Kelly." (420 words. Nice-)

"Our moms are looking over us. I know they are."

"I wish I could see her in heaven..."