👰𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐬👰

Name: Hera Papadopoulos

Nickname(s): N/A

Age in roleplays: 13-40

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Bacchus Papadopoulos
Gracie Hart
-
Mark Adamos
Lia Baros

Parents:
Henry Papadopoulos
-
Summer Adamos

Aunts:
Emily Papadopoulos
Jenna Papadopoulos
-
Winter Papadopoulos
Autumn Papadopoulos
Spring Papadopoulos

Siblings:
Hestia Papadopoulos
Hera Papadopoulos
Demeter Papadopoulos
Hades Papadopoulos
Poseidon Papadopoulos
Zeus Papadopoulos

Lovers:
Geoffrey Agathangelou
Mark Martin
Roger Shotson

Nieces and nephews:
Eros Smith
-
Persephone Papadopoulos
-
Triton Papadopoulos
-
Artemis Papadopoulos
Apollo Papadopoulos
Athena Papadopoulos
Dionysus Papadopoulos
Hermes Papadopoulos

Children:
Hephestus Agathangelou
Ares Agathangelou
Angelos Agathangelou
Enyo Agathangelou
Hebe Agathangelou

Appearance: FC: Milly Del Rubio

Personality: She is very passionate about family and monogamy. She shows a lot of compassion and motherly instinct. However, when Hera is betrayed or disrespected she can be very vindictive. She is also fairly violent towards her sisters.

Backstory: (TW) Hestia, Hera, and Demeter were born on February 27, 1807 to Henry and Summer Papadopoulos. A year later, their mother gave birth to another set of triplets; Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades. There was an older sister as well, named Aphrodite. It was a family tradition to give children "odd" names, so Summer and Henry named their children after the children of Rhea and Cronos.

But, in fall of 1810, Summer fell ill. She had caught influenza, and no one was sure if she would make it. Hestia didn't know what was happening, but knew that Aphrodite was upset, so she did her best to comfort her sister. After Summer's death, Hestia stood by, crying, as Aphrodite terrorised the doctors, and their father and aunts. Hera and Demeter tried to console her, but it was of no use.

Henry raised the children to the best of his ability. But there was something odd about each child. None of them seemed quite sane.

On May 29, 1820, Henry died under mysterious circumstances. It is believed that Aphrodite killed him, as she had seemed to hate him, and she and her siblings disappeared after his death.

The siblings ran away to America. They arrived in late June of 1820, sailing from their home in Greece to New York. They started anew, each going their separate ways, despite being children.

Hestia, Hera, and Demeter went off together to become a singing trio. They were going to be stars. However, Demeter and Hera got into an argument over who would be the lead singer. This turned into a fist fight, which Hestia stopped by shoving her sisters away from each other. Demeter fell back, hitting her head and getting a concussion. Hera was knocked unconscious.

After the two girls woke up, they were furious. But they split, Hera leaving New York for North Carolina. There she met a man 10 years her senior. His name was Geoffrey Agathangelou.

Hera began singing on the streets for money. And when Geoff heard her sing, he wanted her. So he started talking to her. He told her, despite her being 13 and him being 23, they couod have a good relationship. They could get married, and have a happy life. And she believed him. So two years later, on June 14, 1822, the couple married. But soon, Geoff became abusive. It started out as small things, such as a small slap for spilling something, but it got worse as time went on. The two did have five children, however. Hephestus, Ares, Angelos, Enyo, and Hebe.

After suffering one too many beatings from her husband, Hera finally took action. She trampled Geoff to death with the neighbor's horse. Oddly enough, his death was officially announced as an illness. This happened on September 27, 1832.

In late 1833, Hera met another man. Mark Martin. The two started talking, and married on September 27 of that year. On the anniversary of Geoff's death.

A year later, Mark and Hera got into an argument. He slapped her, and, thinking of her previous husband, she grabbed a poker and hit Mark in the head. She had panicked, and hit him too hard, killing him. His death was officially announced as an illness as well. This happened on January 17, 1835.

Shortly after the funeral, on February 28, 1835, Hera married Mark's best friend, Roger Shotson.

Their marriage went surprisingly well. They were together for 2 years without anything happening. But on October 17, 1837, Hera found out that Roger had been having an affair with a woman named Maria Wade. In a jealous rage, she killed them both, shooting them with Roger's gun. And like before, both people's deaths were reported as illness.

Ten years later, on January 1, 1848, Hera died of yellow fever, aged 39.

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"Fuck off, Dem."

"Hestia is a little bitch."

"Geoff, we can talk this out!"

"Of course I'm sad, my husband died!"

"Never hit a woman with fire in her eye..."

"Roger...Maria...hello..."