🚬𝐉𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐭🚬

Name: Ariana Josie Maria Hart

Nickname(s): Jo

Age in roleplays: 20-42

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Michel Hart
Judith Smith
-
Jason Dudley
Megan Porter

Parents:
Harry Hart
-
Rose Dudley

Siblings:
Tyler Hart
Madison Hart
Alexandria Hart
John Hart
Jordan Hart
Effie Hart
Hayden Hart
Mae Hart

(Notable) lovers:
Carson Carter
Joseph Wilson
Gabrielle Brown
Quinn Wade
Isaac Duggins
James Reynolds

Cats:
Snuggles
Rosie
Mittens
Jackie
Michelle
Lycan
Tabitha
Bug
Otto
Bean
Hercules
Chiron
Hades
Patty

Appearance:

Personality: Jo is sweet, but a bit on the crazy side

Personality: Jo is sweet, but a bit on the crazy side. She's pretty motherly, but will snap your neck if you hurt her siblings.

Backstory: (TW) Jo was born to Harry and Rose Hart on October 31, 1760. She was the first of nine children. Her childhood was pretty pleasant. However, when she was sixteen, her parents both died of malaria. Jo went into prostitution to provide for her siblings, one being just a small baby (Mae). Jo got a tattoo of a rose on her calf, leading to her being known as "Lady Rose" to her clients.

All was as well it could be, until one man refused to pay for Jo's services. While he was sleeping, she tried to cut his genitals off, but hit an artery, causing him to bleed out. So Jo packed up the kids and left.

After that incident, if a man didn't pay, Jo would kill him. Women, knowing her reputation, would also hire Jo to get rid of unfaithful husbands.

Jo kept this "job" for many years, from age sixteen to fifty-four. By then her siblings were old enough to take care of themselves. She lived a nice life alone in a cottage in the woods until June 18, 1862. She died of old age, being 101 at the time.

Wears:

Historic:

Modern: (Will be added later)

Quotes:
"I didn't mean to kill him!"

"I know damn well I'm going to hell."

"Where do I work? Oh, I'm an accountant."

"I love my job."