🎀𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞🎀

Name: Anastasia Baudelaire

Nickname(s): Ana, Stacie

Age in roleplays: 14-32

Sexual orientation: Homosexual

Family-

Parents:
Joseph Baudelaire
-
Mary Collin

Siblings:
Estelle Baudelaire
Giselle Baudelaire

Lovers:
Nadia Philips
Jezabel Carson

Appearance: (will add later)

Personality: Anastasia is adventurous. She can't sit still for the life of her, and doesnt know the meaning of 'stand down'.

Backstory: (TW?) Anastasia was born to Joseph and Mary Baudelaire on January 2, 1898. When she was five, her father died, and her mother sent her away to a nunnery. That was where she met Nadia Philips. The two became fast friends, and were soon inseparable.

After five years of living in the nunnery, Anastasia suggested running away. Nadia agreed, so the two left, never looking back. On their journey, they became girlfriends, though they just thought they were close friends.

In 1909, the two girls ended up in Salt Lake City. They stayed there happily together with a woman called Cherry Smith. However, this period of happiness ended when Nadia went missing in 1912. She was never found, which devastated Anastasia. She ran off in search of her missing love, never seeing Cherry again.

She found herself in Provo, Utah, where she met Jezabel Carson, a pagent queen. Anastasia moved in with Jez's family. They treated her like a daughter, though the girls were much more than 'sisters'.

When Jez's career was ruined in 1915, Anastasia tried her best to cheer the girl up. It worked, to some extent. But in 1916, when the story of what happened got out, Anastasia wasn't able to save Jez from herself.

Anastasia spent the rest of her life roaming the United States. She died of injuries from getting hit by a car on June 11, 1930. She was 32 years old at the time.

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"Let's run away!"

"Nadia, come on! It won't be that bad!"

"Jez...? Oh my god..."

"Is that a car?"