🍀𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝🍀

(Tw for the backstory)

Name: Barry Algood

Nickname(s): Bar

Age in roleplays: 40-45

Sexual orientation: Heterosexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Julia Gillies
Barry Algood Sr
-
Beatrice Porter
James Abrams

Parents:
Angel Abrams
-
Jacob Algood

Aunts:
Bee Abrams

Lovers:
Rose Gardener (first wife)
Marissa Thomas (second wife)

Appearance: (I'll add this when my phone stops being a bitch)

Personality: Barry is manipulative. He will do anything to get what he wants. He is a gaslighter, and if you get in his way, he won't hesitate to harm you. He can make you doubt yourself with only a few words. But all in all, he's broken.

Backstory: Barry was born to Angel and Jacob Algood on August 3, 1866. He was named after his late grandfather, who had died a year prior to his birth. Growing up, he was abused physically and mentally by his father. He was conceived out of wedlock, and his father constantly called him a mistake. He was beaten for simple things, such as 'looking too happy', or 'smiling too much'.
On May 4, when he was fifteen, he was forced to marry Rose Gardener, who was sixteen and someone he thought he loved. They were wed for twenty-five years, but sadly Rose died of cancer of the breast. However, Barry soon remarried Marissa Thomas. Not knowing how to cope with the loss of his love, he became abusive, like his father. He treated Marissa like his father treated him. When he lost his job after fighting a coworker, his treatment of his wife got worse. He raped her, beat her even worse, yelled at her, threw her. It was the only way he knew how to cope.
When his wife hanged herself, he went mad. He said she came back for revenge. He ran around, screaming for her to leave him alone.
He finally died on January 5, 1913. His cause of death is unknown, though he is believed to have had a brain tumor.

Wears: (I'll add this when my phone stops being a bitch)

Quotes:

"Rose! No!"

"Marissa is coming for me. Help me!"

"I make no mistakes. Don't use that word."